Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
Beloved Daughter chapter 16 . 2/5/2016
Fascinating story. I love how you have intertwined the two stories together. I look forward to reading more!
Annoy mouse chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
Actually, if anything I'm annoyed a the lack of HFY. How, with smart AI's, advanced tech from the future and hyper-advanced civilisationS, and now with ME combined with their already lethal and high-tech stuff, are they not better than this?

Covenant ships were better than this back when, and now they've been upgraded with human ingenuity, AI-invented-perfected stuffs, Forerunner tech and over a hundred years of literally nothing but advancement?

You, sir, have supposedly made humanity into a juggernaught but then had that same juggernaught trip and break their nose. Directed energy weapons that bypass shields, pinpoint slipstream jumps, and hyper advanced AIs and power generators, how the heck were they not curb stomping the Batarians?

Their ships were far larger, more powerful, faster, more advanced, and yet still lost hundreds?

It should have been more like dozens, if that since they can simply jump to their blindspots, or away to recharge and re-enter the fray.
Rabiddolphin013 chapter 16 . 1/25/2016
Love your story. I hope deLUX gets a load of ass whoopin from the Shepard family.
Rabiddolphin013 chapter 16 . 1/25/2016
Turian. Name. Cadmus vakarian. A thirty two year old soldier turned reporter after he was kicked out of the military for major insubordination. He lost his brother during the first contact war against several angry drunk barbarians that took their frustration out on him while he was alone. Since no one could find the culprits the case was closed. He despises the council for their political bs and c-sec for dismissing his brothers murder case. The council has a distaste for him as he always seems to get wronging or even low level classified material to the public. He's odd for a turian as he has no facial markings. He is know for his trade mark turian brandy canteen he carries around and his strange support for the humans during the first contact war. In his free time he investigates who murdered his brother.

Long night of solace could be renamed

"The monument to all our sins."
Big BS chapter 15 . 1/23/2016
It shouldnt be possible for turians to recreat humans technology at least without any knowledge about their science, but considering previous chapters turians will do it in few days with eyes closed, probably soon after they put on theirs hunters plot armors
Oh Oh turians, wank, wank

I really loved this story potential
Guest chapter 16 . 1/23/2016
It was interesting at the beginning but it became just a little above avarange
Dresden chapter 13 . 1/23/2016
The way you are making mary sue turians is pathetic.
Tell me how often do you wank to mass effect?
Guest chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
So now its time for enslaveing battarians.
I dont see any charisma in xaviers actions, you sure there is some?
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Lol
You just gave plot armor to hunters
Shame it was such a interesting story
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Ok, i am getting fuck out of here
Byebye chapter 11 . 1/23/2016
Spartans are not invincible, they only have better technology, training, experience passed by master chief and sangheili
Vs
Hunters who have experimental everything, they dont even know if it works
I smell something.,.. its a bullshit
Guest chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
Wow batarians killed few milions, nuked one city and humans in return want to destroy their homeworld and species.
Baterians are slavers, invaders and yet they are not the worst, compared to humans
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Why the heck anybody would put into freaking inteligence with classyfied info person who is not loyal.
Its just idiotic
Guest chapter 8 . 1/23/2016
Hunter are total BS i hope they will die fast
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
I dont like turians,
Somehow i dont like them in this story even more
But story is great