Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
Vulviingah chapter 1 . 11/27/2019
If i am correct, John's rank in the UNSC as Master Chief Petty Officer is basically the 9th highest rank in the UNSC. The rank 'commander' is basically nothing compared to the unobtainable 'Master Chief' rank, 'commander' is a more common rank then it. Please, keep the legendary Chief, himself (I am more of an authentic person and goes by standard stuff. You don't have to change it for people like me, pretty sure others wouldn't mind it, while some others would love it. Thanks!).
Cooldude chapter 15 . 10/20/2019
I wonder when the unsc humans and the original sangheili are going to return to the Milky Way aka the unsc/separatist galaxy
Wom1 chapter 11 . 9/17/2019
I just finished chapter 11 and it sounds more like a small tantrum more then an explanation. I can understand wanting the hunters to be more then cannon fodder but you just used fireteams crimson and majestic as cannon fodder instead to prove that they arn't mooks...

There's real threat, and then there's the bastard child of a 40k space marine and the incredible hulk. People would complain if any of blue team did something like that because they never did anything like that before, the MC was actually concerned about an air strike when one was dropped on him and had trouble fighting elites in melee.

Reading the codex entries that followed sounded EXACTLY like something from a HFY story with anything refrencing humans replaced by the turian equivlent

I was excited to see what you would do with the hunters, i was thinking lots of ambishes, jamming communications etc. Not characters with the personality of a Deus Ex HR boss wading into melee against what seemed like a small army with cringy overly arrogant lines.
CorruptedFlame chapter 10 . 9/17/2019
So mote it be? I'm having traumatic flashbacks to Harry Potter fanfics...
The Prime Cronos chapter 18 . 9/11/2019
That, was fucking amazing
The Prime Cronos chapter 5 . 9/4/2019
I really thought Hacket and shepard would Hit it, but that was definitly a "hot damn" Moment.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2019
Is it me or are you ripping off another guy's story? Some lines are exactly the same.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2019
Yikes, too many filthy xeno scum. What the hell? These scum are making demands now after they were offered the chance to join the Alliance? FK THEM.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2019
Why are filthy xenos trying to change the Alliance name? F them.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/1/2019
Kai Leng is born in 2156. So how in the hell is he in N7 by then?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2019
Too many Drells. An exterminatus would come in handy to reduce their population to 100 million at most.

Female Shepard? Meh. Well, she would still kick Master Chief ass in combat.
epic insanity666 chapter 12 . 8/28/2019
how could you do this to garus
WackySpace chapter 11 . 8/28/2019
Why the fuck are the Turians meddling, I thought they were more like a police kind of race? Sure there are some bad apples but they can't be all bad? Damn, why did Garrus have to be brainwashed. The Cerberus-like organization is a bunch of shit, they basically killed hundreds of millions of humans that were still on that planet, that's cold man. Even for me.

Overall, one of the best MASS-Halo crossovers I found so far.
AbyssWatcher chapter 20 . 8/13/2019
Just here to say this is a great story. Ashame it's on hiatus.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2019
Yeah you ride that fat mass effect dick like the count you are. Fuckwit.
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »