Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
LuBu081 chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
this fills me with great sadness, but, that new story does have a unique premise I haven't seen before.
SmokeTinyTom chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Sad to hear, but I'm a hypocrite. I get the urge to write and I finally squeezed out a chapter a few months ago. It wasn't long, but it made some people happy. We'll still be there whenever you come back.
All the best.
S.T.T.
Combat Engineer chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Damn. What a shame to see this go.
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Interesting
CReaper210 chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Very unfortunate to not see this story continue.

It's been such a long time I kind of just assumed that was the case already, but now we know.

I really enjoyed this one and was always hoping it'd make a return some day. The moment I saw this notification I immediately got hopeful and happy only to see this :(

There are few stories that are able to do the 'alien alliance opposite the council' thing really well and this story I thought was definitely one among them.

Anyways, thank you for writing even up to this point, I really enjoyed what I've read. Good luck with your future stories.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Why would anyone want to read your new story? You couldn't even finish this one. Now we all know you're too stupid to finish the new one.

Go fuck yourself.
HyperionATLAS chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
how long has it been since this story has been updated?
GREAT CELESTIAL-DRAGON chapter 20 . 6/11/2019
Got my attention on the idea!
dragon slayer of death 98 chapter 5 . 4/4/2019
so what jane is the result of a one night stand, poor jane
bavalos chapter 11 . 1/16/2019
I'm not quite sure I believe that the Turian Hunters are that powerful. I just can't see the citadel races creating a large number of such powerful soldiers. Especially with his powerful the Spartans most likely are now with upgrades from now they are in canon. I'm not riding their dick , it just doesn't seem likely without something completely changing the capabilities of any of the citadel races
bavalos chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
Fantastic.
scyfly chapter 13 . 12/19/2018
just to clearify a bit im not bitching about you upping the turans to give a better enemy i just think you did it to fast both the cloaking and the super soldier program. if the unsc had no way of detecting cloaked spaceships then they wouldve lost their own wars long ago. so maybe the turans made cloaking but to the point that they can travel undetected?
but i gues in the end this makes things at least interesting. what i do wonder is why help the batarians but leave a race like the quarrians because they would be to much trouble?
scyfly chapter 11 . 12/19/2018
yeah hunters that cut down omegas like its nothing, cloaking tech and all. you really pulled this one out of your ass to give them a proper enemy
scyfly chapter 11 . 12/19/2018
you state that hunters are a match for spartans because they are nor mary sues. well ofc spartans can die but to find their match in a race that has only been augmenting their spieces for 10 plus years while spartans are the result of 100s years? i find that hard to believe, they are more advanced in tech thus their augmentations are better then to top it of their tech is also superior, one only needs to look at their laser swods and the outcome would be clear
scyfly chapter 9 . 12/19/2018
i have a little trouble with your version of cerberus, there is simply no need for such extreme messures and anyone with half a brain can see it will end in disaster.
from what i understand the caused the invasion of zestiria causing the death of 100d of millions of both humans and allied alliens. and for what? to force them to join the alliance, like i said its a little to unreal
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »