Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Journey
Divine Protector of Skyrim chapter 19 . 11/27/2018
This is awesome and absolutely amazing! I hope you finish this some day soon. And good luck with your book.
475213 chapter 11 . 10/14/2018
Well! Color me impressed! I like these HUNTERS.
475213 chapter 10 . 10/14/2018
ATTENTION BATARIANS! PREPARE TO BE GLASSED
haha.plogue chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
he is right. as much as mass effect is good. wise lore it cant compete with UNSC. even before the start of Halo. Humanity has colonize over 800 while citadel colonize half of that and maybe much lesser of half. UNSC has much larger by the start of Halo than major three of the council even after the ME2. So I was also expecting for once humanity with greater might and seeing how does the citadel challenge it the humanity counter it.
PaintAndDarkCoffee chapter 11 . 9/26/2018
"had I had Master Chief, Fred, Six, or any of the IIs do what the HUNTERS just pulled off would people bitch? Maybe three or four but by and large no, you wouldn't say a goddamn word, because again, because it's Halo, it's okay. Hypocrisy at its finest."

There's a few reasons you're getting complaints:
-The Halo universe and the Mass Effect universe are well established, with fairly known and understood capabilities. Even in the considerably more overpowered Halo universe, the Spartans are leagues above their opponents. That's the point of their existence.
-The entire Halo series is a story of human might and ingenuity triumphing over truly cataclysmic odds. Most of your audience enjoys stories like that.
-You've kept most things fairly canon outside the UNSC interference, but out of left field you throw in the HUNTERS who can outfight humanity at it's peak, decades or a century after fighting off the Covenant.
-You've waxed poetic about how feeble and weak the Mass Effect technology is in comparison to UNSC tech, but then you handed your creations guns and armor that aren't just better than their universes gear, but better than the superior universes gear.
-You're killing the 'good guys'. We're not here to see the turians win. They're the assholes in most stories.
-Garrus, a canon 'good guy' just killed other 'good guys' in league with the 'bad guys'.
-You're asking the audience to take it at face value that the best of the UNSC, Sangheili, and their SA proteges are just going to get massacred by some mysterious turian super soldier program when they're regularly considered one of the most lethal military forces in fiction.

Obviously this is your story but acting offended when people refuse to accept your changes, and then lashing out at them, is in poor taste. Best of luck with your story, but I'm out.
IAMLORDTHORNE chapter 5 . 9/15/2018
How is it that its been over a hundred years that the Halo group has been in the MEU but several times its been mentioned that its only been a decade? Have you changed the timeline and just haven't edited the first few chapters?
Crescent Glaive chapter 4 . 8/23/2018
So Archon is basically the Char of humanity. Harsh as hell, but they can eke out a living.
Crescent Glaive chapter 3 . 8/23/2018
*reads AN*

To be honest, i kinda don't like Cerberus...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2018
My only reason for bitching about this is based off of everything shown, this shouldn’t have happened. The UNSC tech should be even more advanced, meaning one or two of those Turians should be heavily injured. Add in the amount of combat experience they have, especially as a team. Sorry, but at least one should be heavily injured if not out of the game. You’ve given the UNSC about 100 years or so to upgrade tech wise, sure they’ve spent it uplifting ME Humanity, but still. Not to mention it’s about 100 years of experience. The fact that Turians raised from childhood and cybernetically and genetically made into their own supersoldier killed two teams worth makes less sense then you think. Not to mention the fact that, A) Spartan IV received a cybernetic and genetic boost in addition to the genetic combat and etc package UNSC gave all colonials. Mass Effect is utilizing cybernetics and genetics to create this program with it being the first shown and known, more fuck ups should have happens. They should be weaker then expected, let’s also mention the fact that Turians are not tech or genetics great like Salarians, so... project should take way longer and have way more costs and stuff to be as effective. Unless their outsourcing to Salarians for help, which means shit should be going down heavily in Citadel space.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2018
You fucking prick you had some fucking HUNTERS KILL SO MANY SPARTANS AND OMEGAS! YOU SAID THEY WOULDNT BE CANNON FODER NOT THAT THEYED BE SLAUTERED!
Hz chapter 19 . 7/26/2018
Wow this is one of the best cross overs I have ever read for Mass effect so please keep going you are doing a fantastic job and I really like this one it very much gets five stars from me so please keep it up.
Ahrnberg chapter 3 . 7/1/2018
Hmm, I think you mean century instead of decade. Otherwise I freaking love it!
BrawlBroMario chapter 1 . 5/24/2018
What the hell is Noble team during here?! Is Halo Reach not Canon in this story. I'm so freaking confused.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/10/2018
first of all man, the story's good but when you start complaining about people bitching, in that tone it's really fucking annoying to us, as readers. Story and bitching doesn't matter - it's just annoying when you treat all of us readers like that, even when in some cases in the reviews they've been right or relatively passive. That just says that you as a person can't take criticism; I've never seen another author on this website react like that to criticism.
Secondly, many of them have a point. Sure, you wanted to make the Hunters OP'd like SII's in canon. But, you failed. How the hell did the N7 and TDST group survive that, if an elite force of SIV's - the BEST of the SIV's - and a task force of elites, grunts, and the like were massacred, and Crimson and Majestic didn't even get many shots off? This here makes no sense. The TDST were wrecked by the OMEGA squads in training, even more so by theae apecific SIV's so how did they even stand a chance against the Hunters? Crimson and Majestic didn't even get half a clip off, as you said, and the Hunters only attacked in melee - and all of a sudden the N7 can detect the Hunters(even though the Spartans mods should be superior, even at this point, b/c of the whole 'releasing tech in tiers' thing - which they didn't do) and then hold off the Hunters for a few minutes? That makes no sense.
And if you, who for all intents and purposes are moderator of your own story and reviews, are going to bash your readers for something as benign as this on the Internet, then maybe you shouldn't be here on such a large site.
If you're going to brush off legitimate criticism and
woody chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
why did you use marathons instead of autumns because at this point in the timeline the autumns were more common
1,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »