Reviews for Welcoming Darkness
GinHanelle chapter 13 . 8/18
Do not worry, I have copious amounts of patience _

(Cannot believe I am only reading this fanfic today though. Have I seriously never read this till now? How horrid.)

It is refreshingly different to see Harry with a twin who actually likes him. And I must say, I am looking forward to Draco and Harry becoming Masters of the Dark Arts,whatever you think that entails. Oh wait, they are becoming Masters, right? Or nearly? Did I read this correctly? Oh well, I will find out. If I seem unsure it is only because I have shoved quite a few different hp fanfics into my head today. Who knows what I could be mixing up?

Thank you and good luck!
Lily Evans chapter 13 . 8/14
Please do update this story. I love this.
please update!
blackflamesredblood chapter 13 . 5/14
Please update soon
TheHollowClown chapter 13 . 4/27
Ah this has been a great story so far. Take as much time (though not years) as you need to revise and write; we wouldn't want you to get burned out :P
As long as it doesn't become slash I'm happy, although I'm rather hoping for either a Daphne, Luna or Hermione pairing. Also rather looking forward to what Harry can do with his magic, now that he's in Hogwarts.
Keep up the good work!
Erin chapter 13 . 4/9
You take all the time you need. Revise away. Still waiting on that butt stuff.
SlytherinHawkins105 chapter 13 . 4/10
I only just found your story I love it. It be great to see Harry darker and drift away from Damon who is lighter and slash would be awesome perhaps Snarry
barbaroja chapter 13 . 4/9
Glad to see that this story is still getting some love! Nice revision I'm excited for the rest
Thundramon chapter 13 . 4/9
I don't get why James & Lily are so cruel & abusive though I guess you can put it down to the effects of the Horcrux in Harry's Scar.
Blue Luver5000 chapter 13 . 4/9
Great story.
Thundramon chapter 12 . 4/9
As long this doesn't become slash or severitus (I mean father!Severus not mentor!Severus), I am cool with it!

Hoping for HarryxDaphne or a HarryxLuna Pairing
'Too small'

Too effing small to be the chosen one?!

I'm 4'9"

How dare you? Im perfectly tall enough to Voldemort where it hurts Ye ole badger!
Just a name chapter 13 . 1/24
Please continue your story it's amazing
BUNNYKAT12 chapter 13 . 12/11/2015
Update! Please!
erin chapter 13 . 12/7/2015
i want to see butt stuff