Reviews for Welcoming Darkness
ShadowVD chapter 12 . 6/7
Cool story!I like it, love it actually!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 6/2
I am pretty sure your specific reasons for bashing Lily and James and for making those Death Eater families as good people will suck big time.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 6/2
Gosh, you are bashing a noble character like Lily Potter and making the Malfoys and the Notts as good people. Mind-boggling.
Jcjonesacp chapter 2 . 5/9
I don't mind the relation ship, so long as he doesn't try to force reconciliation, and is supportive then it's good. I like kinship
JustMe chapter 8 . 5/3
Oooh I am loving Fred and George! Would love to see Harry/Fred/George as the future pairing! Anyways, I'm off to read the rest of the chapters!
titania2811 chapter 12 . 4/11
Amazing chapter. Can't wait for the next update! And I was right about Theo being jealous! Damn, If only I was that smart in school.
Eating Upside Down chapter 12 . 4/7
Hey can you give us a heads up if this is slash? I don't like reading that type of material so some forenotice would be nice. Thanks!
Eating Upside Down chapter 10 . 4/7
What would 11 year olds do with a jacuzzi?
SevenKings chapter 12 . 4/7
I would like to see more.
I'm really loving this! Will Sirius/Remus come into it soon? Will anyone see the likeness between Harry and Sirius? Does Voldermort realise it was Harry? Does the prophecy in the department of mysteries?
Artificial Glory chapter 12 . 4/7
ahahah
vonny25 chapter 12 . 4/4
I cant wait for the next chapter.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 12 . 4/4
Me intriga Theo

Pero me tiene fascinada Snape. Me encanta la interacción que has postulado entre los dos. El misterio y el gusto

Por ahora, tu Severus Snape me agrada bastante. Además, será un interesante contraste con James
paradoxed chapter 12 . 4/4
It's nice to see someone writing a cliche twin fic where Harry's brother isn't a clear cut asshole. Honestly, the kids are only 11, if not starting earlier. Well done on that part.
Phantom heir daughter of Zeus chapter 12 . 4/4
YAY your back with a awesome update. Are you going to make Harry and Theo enemies? Please don't I love their friendship, but it is your decision.