Reviews for Rooftop
dr. kitten chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
This is a great story: well-written, made me laugh out loud (especially at the end ... 'flat-asses' ... *snerk!*) and it really highlights the best that this relationship is capable of! I wish the third movie had had Kurt in it, because he's my favorite character. The X-men (especially Logan) need him around to remind them that bitterness is not the only path in life.
Demoness99 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014

Glorious!
Rathian Empress chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
OMG! HALARIUS. LMAO!
CruzdelSur chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Nice! I liked it a lot. Too bad we didn't get to see any of this in the movies... so please write more!
Lexifer666 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
I love these two in the comics too. Also love the bit of Rogan you snuck in.
GenderBender25 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Great job, i agree, i could see them acting like this. Lol, the tailed mutants are depending on you!
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Again, you give us a great short glimpse into the life of these characters :)

I love your interpretation of Logan and Kurts friendship in the movie universe. These to characters go so well with each other, despite the fact that they are so different at the first glance. There are different aspects connecting Logan and Kurt in the movie universe, but you just proved that their friendship works nonetheless.

I love it that they can talk so causaly about things in each others life like the circus and cage fighting or their love life.

But the banter was really the best, I was laughting so hard as they talked about the usage of a tail (still grining like a mad-woman ;))

The only thing I did not quite like about it was the ending. For me personally it was little to sudden and I would have expected more to come, some closure to the topic.

But still, an amazing oneshot, keep writing :)