Reviews for Moments in Time
Atlantean Pineapple chapter 3 . 2/4
Well, gee, now I kinda want to know what she thinks when she finds out she is right. :p This seems to have the potential for a more plot-based continuation.
xsphinxslady chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I really like this, it would be wonderful if you continued it.
lks3615 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Wow great so far hope there's another sladicity chapter or two!
farmgirl1964 chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
Loved all three chapters! Excellent work. More to come? I hope?
Dreaming while awake chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Awesome, I totally ship Deathsmoak !
The Messenger chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Right, so this has made me a complete sladicity fan. Blasphemy I know!
carlace26 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT. Please write a new chapter. I love Sladicity.
mjf2468 chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Sure hope and wish you would continue this. It has the potential for a great story, if you want to write an adventure story versus romance. Very well-written.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
That was awesome please update soon if u can i would love to see this story unfold!
Avalon92 chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
Awesome chapter! Totally loving the Slade and Felicity pairing! Keep the one-shots coming!
LadyFern chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Holy crap, I. can't. breathe.

As much as I like Olicity, I love Sladicity too (because life always has to be complicated!) and this fic is exactly why. Chemistry kaboom

So amazingly well written, through and through. Loved every second of it. I'm...I still...wow...kinda dazed, lost in dreamland. Very, very few fics have done that to me.

I'mma go read it again. :)
The Dead Masquerade chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I have read the Felicity/Slade chapters over and over again I love them that much. You just seemed to capture them perfectly. If you were to ever add another chapter about them set after Felicity figured out who Slade really was I would love you forever!
These were really well done and well written. Great job!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Oh my gosh Sladicity forever.
CassandraBlake chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Oh my gosh! I obviously need more Sladicity I ship them because of you, but my heart will always belong to Olicity.
LiasonFan2 chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
I'm totally loving Slade/Felicity so much I can't stop not wanting these two as a couple. I do love my Oliver and Felicity but just something about Slade/Felicity pairing that so forbidden it makes it so right at the same time.