Reviews for nine2five season 1
baldcoder chapter 84 . 5/4/2016
Great story! Well done. I enjoyed it very much.
phathead01 chapter 84 . 2/17/2016
EXCELLENT STORY.
tut1971 chapter 84 . 7/13/2015
A great end to a great story. Any plans to do a PDF with the addition of the 'When Ellie found out' chapters?
phnxgrl chapter 84 . 7/10/2015
I so loved how Heinrich crashed the wedding reception. I loved how Morgan tossed Chuck inadvertently the perfect weapon to end the stand off! Too Cool. I loved the medal ceremony for Poor Daniel Shaw. I loved Carina's wedding gift. Too Funny. Kudos on an excellent rewrite to Season 3.
phnxgrl chapter 83 . 7/7/2015
I loved the selection of music for the wedding reception. Please continue.
tut1971 chapter 83 . 7/7/2015
I was waiting for this one. Sorry to say that this contains probably the only scene in this entire story that I flat out did not like. The Carina/Sarah dance scene. I just don't feel it. I can't really explain why I don't like it other than it just seems too odd and out of place for me. Other than that it was up to your usual standards and I didn't see anything wrong with the final line.
tut1971 chapter 82 . 7/6/2015
Great chapter. Loved the scene with the Janitors and General Ellie was a hoot. Good job.
phnxgrl chapter 82 . 7/4/2015
I so loved the Klingon wedding and to end the ceremony with a bomb about to explode. Too Funny! Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 81 . 7/1/2015
I loved how the bachelor's party went well but the Bridesmaids party was raided by SWAT team. Too Funny. Please continue.
tut1971 chapter 81 . 7/1/2015
Full on Charah. Love it. And there is NOTHING wrong with fluff for fluffs sake. I like the down and dirty nitty-gritty as much as anyone but in this fandom there is no such thing as too much fluff. But that's just me.
tut1971 chapter 80 . 6/29/2015
And a great and fitting end to the "main" story. I've made no bones about my disdain for the Shaw character in general but in your story his role as the tragic hero make sense and while it doesn't lessen my dislike of the character yours is certainly the best vision of him and would have been quite fitting if the dark Shakespearean elements of S3 had been realized to their potential on screen. Well done.
phnxgrl chapter 80 . 6/28/2015
I loved this resolution of Shaw killing Leader before he expired too. I loved the way Morgan and Casey worked together to clear out the Ring agents. Too Funny. I loved how Alex made her first kill on Keller. Congrats on a great retelling of Season one.
phnxgrl chapter 79 . 6/25/2015
I loved Ellie's compassion for Daniel Shaw. Please continue.
tut1971 chapter 79 . 6/25/2015
Another good chapter. Redundant I know. Keep up the good work. Wait...the work's done already. Keep up that posting schedule!
tut1971 chapter 78 . 6/22/2015
Another good one. The dialogue top notch as always. Thanks.