Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: SEED of New Zeon
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Awesome chapter
Yeah The Valentine was prevented.
What are you planning on doing to Orb in this fic?
The True Skull chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
...( Goes inside a room and screams of joy are heard...leaves room ) You have my undying worship and fan admiration for using the val walo in this fic scene Long Live Bright Noa ( Feddies suck it Londo bell forever! )
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I like this, although some more crossovers here wouldn't hurt.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Good read. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Nicely done.
overlordmichael165 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
hell yeah epicness
Mattman324 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Two things about the hardware. First, ACGUYS YES! Secondly, no MP Guntanks in the group? I would figure there are a few, considering their use as artillery platforms and for defensive battles.
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
FYI: The Xamel is the YMS-16M... other than that little goof, well done!
Neos the Final Builder chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awesome first chapter guys. There aren't many UC/SEED crossovers that are actually good and I have to say based on what I've seen so far is that this story will definitely be one that will become a very good crossover fanfic. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter.
The True Skull chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I will now bow and prostate myself before your awesome and I hope this does not die! Good cima needed this break shame about the lack of garbera tetra though. Long live bright noa ( feddies can suck it londo bell rules! )
Nexus Gundam chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is actually a good story and I can't wait until the next chapter but isn't the UC project from the Gundam Unicorn series?
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Well... I suppose that you guys need help with correcting some grammar mistakes. Not to mention some instances of repeated words.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Good intro
Looking forward to more.
Hope the U.C. people are able to prevent the Junius Seven Disaster.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2