Reviews for Mobile Suit Gundam: SEED of New Zeon
Mattman324 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I do have to point out the fact that Patrick Zala wasn't AS insane at this point. Most of his nuttiness is a result of losing his wife at Junius 7, which you just averted. I can see this being passed off as him being angry at NEARLY losing his wife and looking for someone to blame (and being generally mad at Pinkerton), but do keep that fact in mind.

Also, is it just me or is Pinkerton... kind of INSANE? The guy isn't entirely right in the head, and I'd know, because a lot of his decisions remind me of... me, and I'm not right in the head.

Oh well. Continue as you are.
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Awesome chapter
Yeah The Valentine was prevented.
What are you planning on doing to Orb in this fic?
The True Skull chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
...( Goes inside a room and screams of joy are heard...leaves room ) You have my undying worship and fan admiration for using the val walo in this fic scene Long Live Bright Noa ( Feddies suck it Londo bell forever! )
MEleeSmasher chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
I like this, although some more crossovers here wouldn't hurt.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
Good read. :)
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Nicely done.
StarBorn Michael chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
hell yeah epicness
Mattman324 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Two things about the hardware. First, ACGUYS YES! Secondly, no MP Guntanks in the group? I would figure there are a few, considering their use as artillery platforms and for defensive battles.
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
FYI: The Xamel is the YMS-16M... other than that little goof, well done!
Neos the Final Builder chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awesome first chapter guys. There aren't many UC/SEED crossovers that are actually good and I have to say based on what I've seen so far is that this story will definitely be one that will become a very good crossover fanfic. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next chapter.
The True Skull chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I will now bow and prostate myself before your awesome and I hope this does not die! Good cima needed this break shame about the lack of garbera tetra though. Long live bright noa ( feddies can suck it londo bell rules! )
Nexus Gundam chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is actually a good story and I can't wait until the next chapter but isn't the UC project from the Gundam Unicorn series?
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Well... I suppose that you guys need help with correcting some grammar mistakes. Not to mention some instances of repeated words.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Good intro
Looking forward to more.
Hope the U.C. people are able to prevent the Junius Seven Disaster.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2