Reviews for Mass Effect: The New Face of War
Splawheel chapter 7 . 7/14
Why are they're only 612? If this program was approved and funded, shouldn't there be more classes following the original. There were /are thousands of Sigma 1s with likely more being made all the time. I would assume they would continue to "recruit" more candidates constantly as well.
kyuubi7 chapter 61 . 7/4
I was so hyped when there was a sequal to the first story, but it was nothing like the first one, so I really (REALLY) did not like this.
reise423 chapter 7 . 6/28
I would highly recommend you get a beta to review and adjust the English in your story. While the story itself is good, the writing is a grammatical mess.
Well shittyfuck.
"... add that to the 'take a shot' list, but I don't want to kill you all yet."

YET.

I'm onto you PFB!
reinforced hell chapter 43 . 6/12
I fucking LOVE the Saltorians. If I were to play Stellaris, they strike me as the species that SOMEHOW got the traits "Fanatically Pacifist" and "Fanatically Spiritual" to work together. I can just imagine their reaction to human interference.
shymmur chapter 6 . 5/6
Slightly pissed at the fact that there aren't any females aside from Miranda in sigma II (damn it Chris, this is why augmentations exist—to level the playing field between the sexes), but this is a damn good chapter.
shymmur chapter 4 . 5/6
*sees mentions of Illusive man* Ew.

But seriously, this story is great. Different from its predecessor in the sense that it starts off slow and no super huge info dumps about science and the advancement of the Imperium of Ma—I mean Alliance. You always know how to shake your stories up and give each of them something distinct (you know, aside from the plot).
SpudyPotato chapter 61 . 3/25
Bloody hell what a story.
Bob chapter 61 . 2/9
Dude did something happen?
Chris Adair chapter 61 . 1/5
This is a great story and I hope it continues.
Bob chapter 61 . 12/28/2017
Please be okay.
Bob chapter 61 . 12/5/2017
Dude you okay I'm starting to worry.
Annwyn chapter 31 . 11/26/2017
Brilliant story. I'm surprised there wasn't a type of 12 step recovery program similar to nar-anon set up for the recovering slaves. It works for individuals who were victimized as a result of their relationships with addicts, gamblers, sex addicts, etc. It could be adapted to engulf a group as large as billions of people, and because of the personal involvement it would only take a little bit of outside help and intense dedication from already recovering slaves to set up. Basically it would need to be a ratio of one slave above average in their recovery for every 100 slaves who are lacking, perhaps even scaled up. The one slave shares a story of hope, and the others have opportunities to vent, while the majority just listen in, letting the hope for recovery slowly seep into their psyche till they're willing to step up. I'm sure there will be well written solutions to this issue already though! Such a good writer, stunned at the young age of PFB, and in awe of the enrapturing story being told. Thanks for writing so much :-)
madsloth chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
I don’t want to come off as overly critical but, I’m really confused right now…

Basically humans spent 100 years in space governing themselves just fine and fearing aliens, then a war happens with an alien government and enough humans are pissed that the government does not join that very same government that attacked their home and to basically become a serf to them that they are willing to murder other humans? What?

Humans barely tolerate being ruled by other Humans much less submit themselves to an alien government, they just met who destroyed two of their major cities and killed millions of them. The only way this rebellion would be really believable if the Alliance did decide to join the citadel as a cadet race and scrap 95% of their defense fleet.

As it turned out, they had spent several days, post-Second Contact War, looting and proliferating the naval battlefields.

There were about 200-300 ships destroyed at Roof, which could have been looted, the idea that they ‘looted’ thousands of ships from Earth and Mars orbit with no one noticing is hard to believe.

I half suspect this ghost is Nikola because of
...Nikola's holographic projection watched as Whyte left the room, the second the door closed, it felt the right side of it's 'face' distort, with a quiet 'Zap!'
1,277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »