Reviews for You're (Not) Running Away Again
gopercyjacksonstuff chapter 1 . 4/18
Some Percico one-shots are full of hatred, angst, craziness, or genuine love. This one had all of these. Plus, it was EXTREMELY cute. I'm not sure whether I want to laugh or cry right now. I loved every single word of this. It was absolutely wonderful. :)
Writing Fangirl for hire chapter 1 . 2/26
I liked it.
nekospikemrkittybrutus chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Awesome story. i read it awhile ago and its one of my favorites!
7AnonymousPython7 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
YES! AMAZING! Great job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
AAAAWWWWWW! AWESOME!
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Aww, so sweet! This was a great story, I loved it.:-)
DamGhostQueen chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I love every thing about this dam story.
The plot.
The drama.
Every thing about this story is awesome
KitkatMoon chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Love it
2manyfandomstho chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh my, this was absolutely beautiful. I am going crazy with so much shipping. It is not good for me but I need this pair so bad like ahhh. And you have fulfilled the Percico need! Thank you so much for writing. You're amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
this is awesome! its long ( the best part mabye ) and i am pretty sure my family heard me hypreventalating
therearenoluckycharms chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I shall review this story, because you asked, and because you deserve it. All of you Percico works are utterly amazing.
Emmafakedherdeat chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Wow... You are a goddess. I swear, your writing has got to be the best thing I have ever read. I mean, all these ideas, so used and no longer worth writing... You wrote something so beautiful and so special. You have this most amazing and wonderful gift. Thank you so so so much for writing my favorite pairing with your brilliance. The writer's block I had has been completely erased by your genius. Thank you, my goddess.

Emmafakedherdeath
Penny chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Aww so cute! I love it!
LumenDeMorte chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Looooooooooved your story its awesome
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/27/2014