Reviews for Ears
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Adorable OMG
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Ignorant authorities. They shouldnt bring the real heroes down

Awesome heart felt piece!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Aw, that's so sweet! :3
It's nice to see someone comforting Dick (besides Bruce) instead of always the other way around.
Characterization was beautiful, and the source the idea came from perfectly horrid. I LOVE it! :D
I can't believe someone ould actually say something like that. It's so...INHUMANE. We were all created equal. Is that really so hard for people to see?
Keep up the FANTASTIC work.
talk-ape chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I love all the Romany words you put in Firework and now the mention of Reinhardt in Horseback and this news stuff.
Romany speech can be heard occasionally in the current TV show 'Glue' on British channel E4 or 4oD online. Obviously the accent is the British strain of Romany and traveller groups, but it's really interesting to hear current, everyday phrases in Romany.
Episode 3 has a quick discussion of what a Rom has to do to be considered gadje.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Timmy's so cute when he's nervous. :3 That was a really sweet brother story, I loved it.
ParzivalHallows chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
God there's some really sick people in the world. I can't believe someone actually said that. But anyway, yet another good story. Love the interaction between all of the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awwww i only love tim when you write him. Then hes timmy
katsai25 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow - powerful stuff! Sometimes the simplest things make the most impact. Thanks so much for posting; it really made me think about things I frequently take for granted.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great stuff:)
Sner2000aol.com chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Very good statement on society. When I hear about things like that, I get really bummed out, too (which is why I don't watch the news). And it IS true that ignorant people like that MUST BE IGNORED, because if you respond, even negatively, at least you're giving them attention. GOOD STORY!
ARL15 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Great story! I actually heard about that article and one of the first things I thought about was Dick Grayson. It's very disturbing that their is still people in the world that think like that.

Anyway, I hate how Gypsies have a bad reputation, but I do kind of enjoy stories where Dick's heritage is brought up because it is one of the few things that gets to him. You know how I love Nightwing whump.

I love these Bat family bonding fics and I love how they all feature Dick. Please continue them! I am anxiously awaiting updates for "Turkey Song" and "Sick and Twisted" too. Sorry, I know I am impatient.
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I can't believe someone actually said something like that. I can imagine it really hurting Dick too. That's got to be the most thoughtless and racist statement I've ever heard. And I'm glad that Tim expressed his feelings, that what they do makes a difference.
Kikenkita chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
The way you show close relationships without over doing it is amazing. Your character development makes me feel as if they are about to walk out of the screen and sit for a cup of tea. Truly an amazing writer please keep it up.
GirlWithTheLionsMane chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I'm really loving these flash fics! Keep it up. :)