Reviews for Speak No Evil
DianaThen chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
It's been a while since I've checked here. Huzzah for the length of this installment! *blows kazoo* Aw, I got a shout-out. That doesn't happen much. It's tough out here for a guest user.

Here's the only thing though. In the same episode in which this story is set, Sherlock already recounted what happened when John told him he was his best friend. I mean it's a lovely ending to the chapter, but it's a continuity error.

I look forward to the concluding chapter!
Nikki Ross chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
There's more coming? Yay! Btw, this is great, tell me if anyone sends you hate. They'll wish I was Moriarty- it would be less painful.
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
AAAHHH! Amazingness! (Is that how it's spelled?) Such emotional input from John! Of COURSE you're his best friend, Sherlock! God, I love that. :)
(Also, "John! How long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough…" John smiled. "Long enough to know you have a thing for Sam." XDDDD Best thing EVER)
DianaThen chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
In this moment, very little irritates me more than the fact that this fic has not been updated.

Does that sound overly pushy? Probably. But I speak the truth.
otherLeeuwenhoek chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Update, darn you.
DianaThen chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
Yay yay yay I forgot about this briefly but you updated and yay. Can't wait for the next installment.
TempduLoupe chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
MORE!
sammysmissingshoe chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
oh my gosh i cant wait for the next update! good luck!
sammysmissingshoe chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
sherlock's deductions cracked me up!
Shadows Concealed In Darkness chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Lolololol, maybe his attitude leaked a little into the demons. :3 So manipulative...
The demon's right, Sherlock probably is a good actor. 0.o I fear for the next chapter! D_D
aelitacode59656 chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
Great chapter :D
Reichenbach-Hero chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
please post another chapter :D
DianaThen chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Hahah, I love the back-and-forth between Dean and Sherlock... This is wonderful and you are wonderful for posting it and I shall be very sad if you do not update soon, so please do?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014