Reviews for Odds are even
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/12
I just love your writing. You never disappoint. Loved this whole fic - the last two sentences were just the cherry atop the sundae of this story. Thanks for sharing this.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 8/14
Fuuuck, does that mean Jim threw the match?!
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Hahha thanks for sharing.
Dearest Destiny chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Katie187 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. ;) I can't get enough of Kirk/Bones friendship fics. I love this one!
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Kayse chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Too friggin adorable! You have their characters down to the T! You're incredible. Fantabulous writing. Although now I'm craving the story of how Bones knows where Jim is ticklish.
La Guera chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I adored this. Bones' and Jim's voices were pitch-perfect, and I love the idea of scheduled butt-whoopings:p I'm sure they do wonders for Bones' stress levels.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Winner! Doctor Bones!
numbtongue chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
While I adore any and all hurt/comfort with these characters that you write so superbly, this was just so much fun to read. I do love this little family to have its happy moments and you make them absolutely perfect!
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
/giggling like a maniac because who wouldn't
GSFan01 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Fun stuff...I just love Bonsey ;0) thanks for the giggles!
Warrior717 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This was really cute. I would have liked to see Spock physically there witnessing all this, but I enjoyed it. :)
Abbalina chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Nice twist at the end there. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I loved it thank you! :D yay glad to know jim isn't loosing his touch, had me worried for a second!