Reviews for Consummation
Great story :)
Vampress Princess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Aww, this is bittersweet. I really love your Mash fics. Have you considered doing a sequel to this one-shot...whether it's another secret visit or simply continues after Francis dies.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Mary and Bash should get marry
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I am figuring this is a one shot, but it would be an interesting plot to continue- mary married ro francis while still keeping relations with bash. And it seems how francis didn't want it to occur and knew she was in love with bash, thus his drunken state.
yourloved chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I really enjoyed your story! But is it a one shot or something to be continued! Please update soon
DistanceLover chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
this a beautiful and Mash is and will always be my OTP for reign :)
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
That was sexy and sweet. Loved it!
ae1st19 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love it:).
Love Mary and Sebeastian:)
SunshineFromMyHeart chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
This fic is everything I want from the show and more, whether they get married (which I doubt) or not, Sebastian should at least have her heart... And one night.

Great writing as usual.
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That was awesome! You have to keep writing more please. I think your story may be close to the way that the writers are going with Reign with Mary and Francis being married:( it makes me sad as Mary and Bash would be perfect for one another. I can only hope that Mary would allow herself to feel for Sebastian what you have so artfully portrayed in your story. Keep our hope alive;)
Dot1996 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This was absolutely incredible!
chrisrose chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hey *I* wish you owned Reign sometimes too! Like now, so you could make sure this scenario plays out on the show. (Well, I know it's not on HBO, but y'know what I mean, a slightly censored version of this scenario ;)) Very moving and well-written, as always. I felt teary at your description of Bash's dejection and bitterness, and how much it pained Mary to see him like that. But I'll be a lot more unhappy if Mary ends up *happily* married to Francis (continuing to ignore his many many many flaws) and never realizes what she lost in Bash. Loved the line "I do not know what the future holds, but let us have this moment, as long as you are mine." So much meaning! Wonderful (awful) reference to the fact that they could be killed for adultery, and the fact that they're willing to risk death to be together for however long they can, is such a great contrast to Frary, with Mary unwilling to risk Francis dying if she married him ...and Francis not believing the prophecy so it's easy for him to say he'd risk it, when he feels no real danger. But Mash...will keep jumping off cliffs together. :) I love how you wrote them risking it all for love. You really conveyed the deeper connection and passion they have...savoring every moment, and cherishing every little touch and look. I'll make up a happy ending epilogue in my head, this time, instead of writing it in my review of your story... Okay, basically: Francis Dies Soon. That about sums it up! Thank you for the depressingly realistic but also wish-fulfillment-y story!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh my! I freakin' LOVE this! It's so well written. Their want is palpable and very real. The pacing is well done. And, boy, this was teasingly hot. Love it!

Cheers,
Del
Bashful Masher chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
You're such a good writer! Happy you wrote another fic so soon! Even if this one's sad! But I guess we Mash fans will be lucky to have even this kind of tragic love story play out on the show. Better than no Mash love story at all. I hope Mary (on the show) realizes she loves Bash, and pines for him, if she ends up marrying Francis after all. I don't want Bash to be the only one suffering - at least let them both be in love! And it'd be fine with me if they had an affair. I mean Francis cheats for far less good reason, and the whole arranged marriage thing with Mary having no real choice SUCKS, so...yeah. Sigh. Maybe I should be grossed out by your Mary being with both of them on the same night, but, nope I'm glad she gets to be with the one who really loves her. So incredibly sad though. :(