Reviews for Marriage and Remembrance
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I was screaming in the beginning and it was so terrible! YOU DID WELL IN YOUR DECEPTION AND THE ONLY THING THAT MADE ME SUSPICIOUS WAS THAT RAE'S MOTHER HAD POWERS...

BUT OVERALL GREAT JOB!
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
YEYAH! TOOK ME BY SURPRISE! Is that what you intended? To get us confused? I thought this was going to happen,"NO! I OBJECT TO RAVEN'S MARRIAGE!" Everyone turns around to look at Garfield."Raven, since the first day i met you...blah blah sappy sappy" Raven says she never really liked her groom blah blah she admits she has always like Garfield blah blah they end up together. BUT THIS! OH NO! THIS...THIS WAS DIFFERENT! STILL ADORABLE! WAYYYYYY BETTER THEN MY VERSION! LOVE IIIIIT!
IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

F!
TheBookNerd323 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I know, the misdirection worked well, once I heard the hair gel I was really confused and once I read Dylan Markov I did a quick Google search on the name. Nice story.
DistinguishedRunawayMiracle chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
yea got me I fell for it at least until you said Rachel then I was like oooh that's their daughter then I realized the only other point of view then I was like oooooooooooooh I get it now
Anon2014 chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Good story
Rosalind2013 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Super cute! Loved it!

Misdirection was spotless! You totally had me fooled!
talyy chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Man, I really thought Raven was gonna marry Robin and I was mentally nagging the green changeling to object. Then I was thoroughly confused when they we're conversing about their wedding days until he mentioned "his daughter and now son-in-law". Slow clap for you and your achieved misdirection (u_u)/ slow clap.
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Good.
Ema chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I am such an idiot! I read this like four times and didnt get it! I saw the other reviews and still didnt understand it! And no lie like 9 hours later, I was on my way to the movies and was playing flappy bird whe I suddenly go like "Oooooooooooh." And everyone looks at me like im crazy XD But now I get it! Nice work!
simplycarline chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh, gosh! You nearly gave me a heart attack! I was so confused, but once I go it, I started over and completely got the subtle hints. Good job with the misdirection. I had to start reading all over again because what I was imagining in my head was a completely mistaken image. It was well-written and it was very sweet. I really enjoyed reading this.
VioletEmerald chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You did a good job with this, it confused the hell out of me! Loved it
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That did actually confuse me at first lol. Some things didn't add up as I read until they said "I do". I was trying to figure out how Arella got powers until it all clicked. Very good work!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I have to be honest, this is one of the best stories I have read in a really long time. At first I was like, wait, but Raven is supposed to marry BB! But then it all made sense at the end! It was very well written on top of that. Really, my mom now probably thinks I'm crazy because I was just reading quietly and then was like 'Oh my gosh!' seemingly out of nowhere. Truly great job!
Gweneveire chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh my goodness. That was SOO CUTE! Good God I was misdirected. I was having a heart attack. Fantastic job Gavin!