Reviews for Flips and Flashlights
tenaciousToxophilite chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
THIS FIC IS SO GOOD AAH

Everything is perfect, and beautiful, and in character, and AAH.

my poor Eren baby... aww :( I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM

AND ARMIN'S AMAZEMENT OF ALL OUR INVENTIONS OMG

So Attack on Titan (the anime) exists in this world? I wonder how it'll be like, seeing themselves animated and telling their life story XD

Please update this soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Are you going to make more
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2014
I just found this fix and I love it
OniKuShita chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I like your story so far.
Its interesting to read such kind of fanfic and how others react by the appearance of the boys from the other world. I hope you will continue this soon.
blackdragonhuntress chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I like what you have so far. You have intrigued me immensely. :)

I look forward towards another update!
Kotama chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
I liked the transitions in this chapter. The ones I thought were choppy in previous chapters... well I have to reread it to tell you. There may be problems, or it possibly could have been fatigue. Working 6 days a week is killing me (TT-TT but I need money to pay for school and living expenses to be close enough to the school).

The most intriguing progress with this chapter, I would say, is with Eren and Armin. I mean, the other two being brought to Shadis was a given, but most of my was on the other two. I love the term Magical Box. lol And then Peter (whether he was a real homeless person or not... I'm not really perspective when it comes to that... can never tell the fakes from the real ones... even in fanfiction... that's just sad).

Overall, I enjoyed this chapter.
Kotama chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I find the premise to this story bloody brilliant. I was quite excited to read this and the story is keeping me attentive. I feel bad for Armin as he is having a terrible time. I'm anticipating further reaction with Eren and his 'mother' in the next chapter.

Then despite not knowing much about their counterparts, I probably feel even worse for Erin and Arnold. Armin and Eren may be seen as lunatics with possibly bad manners (since they are unaccustomed) but Erin and Arnold have to deal with Mikasa... I fear for them when they learn about how much shit they really landed in. Regression of civilization will be the least of their worries. Hopefully they don't get 'whipped' too much. I can already picture them get shoved around for the others to try and get answers. Essentially, they're screwed.

One criticism I have is how the chapters are split up. It doesn't bother me too much since I just read five chapters in one sitting, but if I have to wait before reading the next chapter, it might bother me in the future (It won't stop me from reading, but I just wanted to give you my opinion). I want to say the end of this chapter was decent, though I wish to reserve that until I read your next update. Sometimes chapters seem to end more when it is convenient than a good cut-off point. Since you are going back and forth between the two 'worlds' in chapters, I think it is important to have good timing. Some scenes I feel are full, and some are a little lacking-sometimes this can be used for effects, but sometimes it is a nuisance to me (as a reader)...sometimes the ends and transitions are choppy.

But that is just my opinion-do as you like: take the criticism or ignore it.

Anyway

I'm really excited for more, so I hope to see another update soon.
macrauchenia chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
I'm really quite fond of this whole story! I'm glad you have bits from both sides in each chapter. That really keeps things balanced :D
I had to suppress a cackle when you included the fangirl with poor Armin. That's something I never thought of, but it really would happen that way in real life xD The way you describe the "real world"/Alvesdon is perfect, since Armin and Eren really would have no idea what these things really are.
I can't wait to see what happens with Erin and Mikasa though! I eagerly await your next chapter. I hope your move to Ireland is quick and easy and you regain internet quickly :D
macrauchenia chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
Oh, gosh, Armin, you poor innocent cupcake xD
I don't know what you're worried about. This chapter seemed just as awesome as the other two :) I'm still really loving what you're doing to these poor characters. That part where Erin snapped at Arnold made my little heart hurt a little, but it was such a perfect scene. I can't wait to see what you have in store for these little fellas :D
Great job!
macrauchenia chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Haha, this is so perfect so far :D
I really love your twin characterizations of each kid. Your SNK Armin and Eren are completely spot on, especially Armin flipping down the hill and Eren and that flashlight (Oh my God, new favorite ship right there-love at first light /shot) Also, I really love how you portray Erin "Titan" Hunt (best name, by the way!) and Arnold as the tool and scardy-cat respectively instead of being friends. I really think this is exactly how both would act if they never knew each other or didn't go through the whole titan-eating-their-family thing.
I really can't wait to see where this is going for both sets of boys. Oh, man. I especially can't wait to see Mikasa's reaction to Erin and everyone else in the AU world reaction to Armin (hopefully) not taking any crap from kids like Erin.
This is fantastic! I can't wait to see more of this! :D