Reviews for Two Hidden Worlds
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Sam was going to say he was a jerk? I love it, can't wait to see Sam and Phantom... Sam's last daydream was so cute, I couldn't stop loving it XD
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
Sorry about my grammar in the last review, my mouse is more broken when anything else I have and sometimes it clicks without me clicking on it.
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
This looks a little like 'The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl'... I love it, can't wait to read more and more... I can't stop watching reruns of Danny Phantom too, but I watch my favotires episodes or the ones I want to remember again.
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
Thanks god someone agree with me Fenton and Phantom as a couple is *shivers* there is no sense in Fenton and Phantom leaving Sam for each other... I mean only DannyxVlad and DannyxDan is more gross then DannyxPhantom. If there is a Fenton, Phantom and Sam triangle, Sam needs to be in the middle! I love this story, hope to read more new chapter :D
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I am very curious about this... The story is very cool and good. I can't wait to read more
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Curious for what's up next!
Iblamepie chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
THiS iS REALLY GOOD!

Blame pie
GuestGirl chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
What was Sam originally going to say before Danny interrupted?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Uh oh BOYFRIEND! This wont end well!
-BLAME PIE
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Oooh, this is getting interesting! I like how you portrayed Tucker. But what did he mean by that remark of his? Does he know something that Sam doesn't? Can't wait to read more!
Miroir Twin chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Oh, too short and juicy, why are you leaving me hungry for more? Tucker knows what's up though, you need to listen to him Sam, I got a bad feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
What are we not to write exactly? That part of your A/N was a little confusing. Reviews are both for an audience and the author, so for an author commentary on a chapter can be very helpful. I want to review, but I don't know if you want me to, so I'll do it as a guest and I think you can delete it if you want.
I like what you've wrote so far, it's a pretty cool idea. I didn't notice until the end, but you left out her name-I totally read it through with a certain canon character in mind. Is she who I think she is? I'm very curious to see what happens next, and how you do the Danny and Phantom as separate. Please continue!
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
AHAHAHAHA
Iblamepie chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
AWeSOME!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
What song do you have in mind? I have to wonder, if Danny is so cruel to Sam, why does she like him so much? I'm imagining it's from Elementary School, maybe Middle, when he may have been nice to her and she developed a crush on him, and now even though he is cruel, she can't get over it.