Reviews for Two Hidden Worlds
Cindy M 19 chapter 5 . 1/4
I am very curious about this... The story is very cool and good. I can't wait to read more
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Curious for what's up next!
Iblamepie chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
THiS iS REALLY GOOD!

Blame pie
GuestGirl chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
What was Sam originally going to say before Danny interrupted?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
Uh oh BOYFRIEND! This wont end well!
-BLAME PIE
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Oooh, this is getting interesting! I like how you portrayed Tucker. But what did he mean by that remark of his? Does he know something that Sam doesn't? Can't wait to read more!
Miroir Twin chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Oh, too short and juicy, why are you leaving me hungry for more? Tucker knows what's up though, you need to listen to him Sam, I got a bad feeling.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
What are we not to write exactly? That part of your A/N was a little confusing. Reviews are both for an audience and the author, so for an author commentary on a chapter can be very helpful. I want to review, but I don't know if you want me to, so I'll do it as a guest and I think you can delete it if you want.
I like what you've wrote so far, it's a pretty cool idea. I didn't notice until the end, but you left out her name-I totally read it through with a certain canon character in mind. Is she who I think she is? I'm very curious to see what happens next, and how you do the Danny and Phantom as separate. Please continue!
MushuFireLorde chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
AHAHAHAHA
Iblamepie chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
AWeSOME!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
What song do you have in mind? I have to wonder, if Danny is so cruel to Sam, why does she like him so much? I'm imagining it's from Elementary School, maybe Middle, when he may have been nice to her and she developed a crush on him, and now even though he is cruel, she can't get over it.
InFamous TWiST chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Wow great story! Will it be a DxS fic too?
MushuFireLorde chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Omg omg omg update this, this is like soooo good oooooohhh I'm loving it already UPDATE! IM SINGING because this story is so interesting and I'm liking ur style!
Miroir Twin chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Hmmm, this is interesting. Do go on. :)
ShadowDragon357 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Oh wow. I totally thought you meant a DannyxPhantom romance. Glad that it isn't what you meant. Anyway, this seems really interesting.