Reviews for A Quiet Moment
Noriah chapter 1 . 4/5
wonderful
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/10
But what happened to the other dwarves of the crew? And Bilbo? But yeah, a silent, peaceful night. That's a rare once-in-a-while moment. Family fluff! How cute!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Very well done. One of the hardest things to write is a scene where nothing is actually happening... but you succeeded!
4everindscripts chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Aw...someone should do art for this!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
A nice, quiet, peaceful night around the campfire. Every adventure needs a few of those.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Aw, this was sweet. I like seeing the company just quiet and happy for a moment before calamity (aka fangirls) strike again ;) I hope you write some more Hobbit feels soon.
Username is a work in progress chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Hey. You reviewed my story when you were a freshman, so I guess two years ago. Are you still in pit? I recently joined pit for my third year of marching band :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Lovely.
Your Fresbian chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
OH MY GOD GIJFDYYKVFSSYIOKHYUIGDTHBVGH this is too sweet my teeth hurt as much as my heart I love them so much and FILI AND KILI MGGVDDYHJVFFFFGCCFF definitely not going to dance with a clear head. Great. Just great.
taikuus chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Love it. :)
Ruby Red-ink chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Such a perfect little picture. I love the peace and ease that you've written in, it's nice to have those moments and this could easily fit in between any action sequence in the book/movie. Loved it!