Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
A well done story. The scenery was well described. Harry and Hermione having kids in this one was interesting and adorable as they show some traits form their parents. With James and flying to Rachel and chasing butterflies. The advice for butterflies was well done and liked how it correlated with how Harry's life turned out with him waiting. It was humorous to read that the two could be childish when determining he gender of their third child. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
tkim619 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Aawwwwweee tht was a cute one-shot story! :)
Fallen.Angel.Refugee chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Heart warming :)) 3
Wiktoria chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It was a boy!
Alorkin chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I used to love watching my baby chasing butterflies. There's nothing more endearing than a small child scampering around with an oversized net and a grin wider than her face.

As for James,I agree with Hermione. The boy is adventurous, but like my daughter was a few years alter, he has no fear. No fear means stupid chances. There must be a balance. On the other hand, three months is too long. Three weeks, maybe. I'd be willing to bet that within a month James was sneaking his broom out.

I also recall the 'I'm not a invalid' speech Paulie used to give me.

A well done fic.

Alorkin
Rose13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
So cute!
ingridgrieg chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I cannot help but smile imagining this same scene with H/Hr.

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just want you to know that it is still appreciated. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
very cute and well done, I like the kids :-P
Amianta chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
“Sometimes,
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
this is so sweet a ficlet _
gal-texter chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
A non-controversial message from me. :) We've included this here: .org

If you click on the story's title, you'll see a link to the "Fic Discussion Forum".
Kyla chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
oh,thats the sweetest thing i've ever read!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
“So does this mean that you’ll take the blame for our daughters?”

“Yes, I’ll take the blame for our daughter if you’ll take the blame for our sons.”

cute, very cute.
galtxtr chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
"GRIEF" and "CHASING BUTTERFLIES" are heartwarming stories of Harry and Hermione’s life as parents. I hope you post more ficlets from this universe.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Aww... I fell in love with the kids... they sound so sweet! Really good fic... I love James! _