Reviews for Chasing Butterflies
Heart warming :)) 3
Wiktoria chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
It was a boy!
Alorkin chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I used to love watching my baby chasing butterflies. There's nothing more endearing than a small child scampering around with an oversized net and a grin wider than her face.

As for James,I agree with Hermione. The boy is adventurous, but like my daughter was a few years alter, he has no fear. No fear means stupid chances. There must be a balance. On the other hand, three months is too long. Three weeks, maybe. I'd be willing to bet that within a month James was sneaking his broom out.

I also recall the 'I'm not a invalid' speech Paulie used to give me.

A well done fic.

Alorkin
Rose13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
So cute!
ingridgrieg chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. I cannot help but smile imagining this same scene with H/Hr.

I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just want you to know that it is still appreciated. :)
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
very cute and well done, I like the kids :-P
Amianta chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
“Sometimes,
Ohepelss Oramtnci chapter 1 . 6/24/2004
this is so sweet a ficlet _
gal-texter chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
A non-controversial message from me. :) We've included this here: .org

If you click on the story's title, you'll see a link to the "Fic Discussion Forum".
Kyla chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
oh,thats the sweetest thing i've ever read!
Leah6 chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
“So does this mean that you’ll take the blame for our daughters?”

“Yes, I’ll take the blame for our daughter if you’ll take the blame for our sons.”

cute, very cute.
galtxtr chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
"GRIEF" and "CHASING BUTTERFLIES" are heartwarming stories of Harry and Hermione’s life as parents. I hope you post more ficlets from this universe.
tragicomedy chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
Aww... I fell in love with the kids... they sound so sweet! Really good fic... I love James! _
ChrisMiss chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
*WAHHHHHHHHHH* You made me cry again! I just have to say that I love Post-Hogwarts fics, and this one takes the cake in the respect of a short ficlet. I love seeing Harry and Hermione as parents because I'm a mushy romantic like that. I absolutely fell in love with Rachel and James, they are precious. As for the Harry and Hermione scenes, just priceless. They are exactly as I expected them to be; they may be married but that doesn't mean they can't bicker. Lovely job. I wish there were more, but I'm sure you wrote this as a one-shot.

Christina
Animagus-Steph chapter 1 . 10/11/2002
So... You know...I just nonchalantly check my fav. authors list, and BAM! VOILA! Three delicious fics just begging to be read. Holy Moses!

I loved this... So much. Poor Hermione. Swollen ankles and everything. I do hope Harry is right, though... Hermione needs to lighten up from time to time.

You know, I think you're getting pretty good at this... (*WINK WINK WINK*) Damn, girl... You know how to put these fics together. Thank you.

Animagus-Steph