Reviews for Harry Pride, Year Two
joeyblast chapter 1 . 9/25
Hey, I read the first story in this series, and I think you would do great at one of the challenges that are on my Profile. It's kind of like this, but instead of Harry being at Hogwarts, he's in the Future Card Buddyfight! Universe. Of course, you could make it so that he goes to Hogwarts but his Buddy monster is protecting him, or he winds up in one of the 100 Monster Worlds and is adopted for some reason. It's your choice. Hope to hear from you soon. P.S. You can find the series on Youtube for Free.
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 17 . 9/15
Is anyone else gonna pick up the series? If not can I do it?
917brat chapter 17 . 9/9
this is great and can't wait to see the next couple of year.
BlackHeart303 chapter 17 . 8/26
Aww, I was really enjoying this... I swear it's the good and enjoyable fanfics that are doomed to never be continued, short lived or the good authors being victims of life. I bet it's not like that for other's, just me thinking that there's a pattern when theres probably not.

All well, I won't shame or guilt you (sorry if the note above sounded like it, it was me just musing). It's been fun, lad. Maybe with luck someone will adopt it.
too bad you won't be writing any more Harry Pride stories... it was a really good series!
Team Rocket chapter 17 . 8/15
That stuff is crap and should be blasted off into a black hole.
FANactic Writer chapter 17 . 8/15
While I'm sad to see this end I understand why. At least you gave your notes to see where this could have gone had it continue so we're not left always wondering what happens next. Good luck in life and your other fics!~ :)
ElementalMaster16 chapter 17 . 8/15
AH, i see. odd, i never usually miss AN's. shame you're quitting, while i would agree that the writing wasn't the best i've seen, it was good enough to keep me interested in the story, which is very fun to read..
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 17 . 8/14
sounds interesting...
...poor Voldemort...never turn into a giant snake doesnt end well..
and son of Ho-oh eh? let me guess...complete fire immunity, so that covering his battlefield in flames is a good option?
Talethicus chapter 17 . 8/14
Sad to see this go, would appreciate an author's note saying if some one is taking over this story.
Morgan Lovegood chapter 17 . 8/14
Oops sorry I skipped the author's note I wanted to see what happened fantastic story by the way
Reishin Amara chapter 17 . 8/14
Jeez...surprised u didn't continue.u had it all planned out pretty well...
Obsessed Crazy Fanboy chapter 16 . 8/14
This was great! I love how you made them trapped. Gosh this is so awkward to write I never review.
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 16 . 8/14
Very good
bluestorm28 chapter 16 . 8/14
I have to say I prefer your story to most HP and Pokemon crossovers because most of them are so similar and all that jazz but there's one thing that is confusing me a little bit and that's to do with prince because isn't prince the name of snapes panther animagus form and yet Harry has a Pokemon called prince. could you please explain which is which and exactly what the other prince is in terms of Pokemon.