Reviews for Beauty of a Full Moon
GBTtown chapter 9 . 1/9
Just about the biggest twist on TR/FG that I have ever encountered. I liked the role written for the MOD. I was one of those that liked him in canon until he admitted to knowing about Harry's "ten dark and terrible years".
A little fluffy but a good read.
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
awesome story
Draco122
misherukuro chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Entertaining read thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
I think Wolfsbane is just that ... the bane of the wolf. Remus talks about "the wolf" as if it were a separate entity that happens to inhabit his body. Wolfsbane drugs the wolf and renders it harmless, protecting the person. That's how I've always interpreted it.

Will Harry and Hermione ever enlighten Remus as to the true nature of things that Dumbledore has been hiding from him all of these years? Just curious.
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Yeah - great story.
Always like the ones with a twist on the original story line
Funnybombninja chapter 2 . 7/21/2016
For a second when Ron said that the book would make Hermione his, I thought that he was breaking the fourth wall untill I remembered the wooing witches one. Good story so far.
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 7/9/2016
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG just too adorable! I soo do LOVE LOVE LOVE the happy endings! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
I am disappointed that you haven't written a lemon. I thought I could read here how werewolf Harry and Hermione shag... a shame :(
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
Well, interesting idea. As long as I don't have to read how two male werewolfes in their 70ies make love to each other I think I can handle that 'disgusting' plot line. Harry and Hermione make up for that.
twilightchick79 chapter 9 . 6/9/2016
Just wanted to say that I loved this story. It is the first thing that I have read by you but going to go look at your others now.
AyameKitsune chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Epic!
volfan chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
Phenomenal story.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 9 . 2/25/2016
Wow
Emmalee chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
This was an amazing book. And yes,Tom in this story was more like a fun uncle!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Great story I think you should make a sequel even if it's a one-shot of what happened to the Weasleys!