Reviews for Beauty of a Full Moon
KMJeanne chapter 3 . 8/8
I died at "Can I call you Tom? It feels better to call you Tom"
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 8/6
"... neither can live while the other survives ..." It was true, I suppose, but it just referred to a different Dark Lord than the assumed one.

Too bad about Remus. Yes, he was damaged, but perhaps Hermione and Harry could have helped him to heal ... if he wished it. I guess that is the question: Did he want to heal? Perhaps he felt he had lost too much of himself and too many of the most important people in his life to make sticking around worth it. Very sad.

Dumbledore has ruined a lot of lives. I can't wait to see what happens when he meets Lily "on the other side." I'm sure she has been itching to get her hands on him for what he did to Harry and many others who should have been around to help Harry but couldn't ... due to Dumbledore's actions. Sirius, too, has many a bone to pick with him ... pun intended. He should be a busy guy when he arrives beyond the Veil.

Interesting story.
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 8/6
Well, that letter took some brass. I can't wait to hear Molly's response. A Howler, perhaps? I suppose H&H could respond with a Howler of their own - one that REALLY howls!

I guess Remus is learning that Hermione doesn't forgive as easily as Harry appears to do. I hope, for his and Harry's sakes, he is sincere. I wonder how much of Dumbledore's betrayal of the Werewolves Remus actually knows ... or at least suspects. He obviously supports Dumbo out of an inflated sense of obligation for allowing him to attend Hogwarts when he was a child, which is why he puts up with the manipulations.

I can't wait to see Remus's response to what he learns about Fenrir and Tom.

How do H&H have so many consecutive nights of transformation? I thought they had only the one night of the true full moon. The nights before and after are gibbous moons, either waxing or waning; they may look full, but they are not. Just curious.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 8/6
LOL! Dumbledore had a problem? I'd say he has more than one. If I were Hermione and Harry, I would write to Remus, giving full disclosure about Dumbledore's "activities." Then again, I'm mean and vindictive (well, not in real life, but vicariously, through my favorite literary characters). I wonder how loyal Remus would be if he knew how Dumbledore had used him. Or is he sufficiently wimpy that he will swallow whatever pap Dumbledore serves up?

I think Hermione already has a pretty good idea who "created" Voldemort, and I suspect he is someone who wears psychedelic robes and has a long, crooked nose that he likes poking into other people's business. Regarding the destruction of the Horcruxes and their soul pieces rejoining the one in Voldemort ... I've read a story with a similar theory (Lily's Changes by Arekay; just looked it up), only Lily was the one who suggested it to Harry. Her theory, IIRC, was that reuniting all of the soul fragments would render Voldy sane and restore his humanity. Interesting theory.

BTW, who turned Hermione? Doesn't sound like it was Greyback. Could it have been Remus? If so, was he obliviated?
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 8/6
Oh, my gosh! I have a bad case of the giggles! "Hedwig eh? Have some chicken." HeHeHe!

Who knew it would be so easy to get rid of Snape, Pettigrew, Malfoy, and Bella? Ask and ye shall receive, I guess. Bella and Lucius, I can understand. After all, both of them have lost access to any Black money, and both are responsible for the circumstances which resulted in two Horcruxes being destroyed. Pettigrew, though, is useful as both a gofer and the target of Voldemort's frequent rages; he may want to think twice about dumping him. A different target might turn out to be a greater loss, if his temper were to get too far out of control. As for Snape ... Potion Masters are rare in Britain (thanks to Snape), and Voldy definitely needs one on hand. Still, as a double agent, he is due for some serious punishment.

I like the idea of Tom and Greyback as mentors, although they are rather untrustworthy. It will be interesting to see if he decides the prophecy is a fake. If so, will he forget about killing Harry and pursue other interests?

I can't wait to read Dumbo's response.
Healer Allyssa chapter 3 . 5/20
It seem Tommy and Fenrir have suddenly become somewhat Harry and Hermione's surrougate parents, talking about their school grades and intelligence, sending letters back and forth, and helping them prevent pregnancy... I LOVE IT! IT'S HILARIOUS!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 5/2
Wonderful tale of love's redeeming power and conversely how self-hatred destroys.

Of course, H&H, T&F show the former. More importantly, Dumbledore and Lupin point up the later in stark detail. Albus' actions after the death of Arriana. Remus' feelings and actions after being bitten; moreover, after the deaths of James and Lily.

Still a lot to be known: Who turned Hermione and how Snape knew he placed Hermione into harm's way? Will they go to OZ and restore her parents' memories? Maybe these are unimportant. Not knowing bothers me.

BTW, I think Albus shooting Grindelwald in the back with a gun is somewhere in broomstick's opus, although right now I'm not sure which story. Though it is not in the oneshot collections.

Thanks again

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 5/2
Got to love this. H&H start campaigns in both fronts. Voldemort will accommodate them in adjustining to being Weres. He is going to take down several important Death Eaters, stir up trouble for Dumbldore since IIRC, Lupin would have still been a student un til two years after the law was passed.

The Orders' response is simply predictable. The followup will be more interesting. Nice to see the two youngest Weasleys get theirs.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 5/2
I like the story so far. Question: who turned Hermione? Also, how does that effect their dynamic when they meet other Weres? I remember that in one or the other of broomstick's stories the idea that a were who accepted their condition turned fully wolf at the full moon. Seem to bear on relations with Remus.

I hope Snape has his fatal meeting with Harry soon. Yes, his plan worked, but at a high cost. Has he reported this to Voldemort?

Pity about the Granger parents. However, a number of writers, starting with broomstick, present Grangers who are anywhere from cool to hateful to Hermione, this is another variation of the theme. Getting them to OZ was still a good idea, facilitated by the elves. Only question is if they can be or should be restored afterwards.

Interesting question is if there is any difference in having sex as human, as opposed to when they have changed. Particularly important given any differences in when children are conceived.

So far, so good.

Saissa chapter 9 . 4/29
Wonderful story. I really enjoyed this one!

Pity that Remus could not be more open minded to hearing the truth.
GBTtown chapter 9 . 1/9
Just about the biggest twist on TR/FG that I have ever encountered. I liked the role written for the MOD. I was one of those that liked him in canon until he admitted to knowing about Harry's "ten dark and terrible years".
A little fluffy but a good read.
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
awesome story
Draco122
misherukuro chapter 9 . 11/6/2016
Entertaining read thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/5/2016
I think Wolfsbane is just that ... the bane of the wolf. Remus talks about "the wolf" as if it were a separate entity that happens to inhabit his body. Wolfsbane drugs the wolf and renders it harmless, protecting the person. That's how I've always interpreted it.

Will Harry and Hermione ever enlighten Remus as to the true nature of things that Dumbledore has been hiding from him all of these years? Just curious.
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
Yeah - great story.
Always like the ones with a twist on the original story line