Reviews for Beauty of a Full Moon
draco122 chapter 9 . 11/17
awesome story
Draco122
misherukuro chapter 9 . 11/6
Entertaining read thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 11/5
I think Wolfsbane is just that ... the bane of the wolf. Remus talks about "the wolf" as if it were a separate entity that happens to inhabit his body. Wolfsbane drugs the wolf and renders it harmless, protecting the person. That's how I've always interpreted it.

Will Harry and Hermione ever enlighten Remus as to the true nature of things that Dumbledore has been hiding from him all of these years? Just curious.
phoenix-rob chapter 9 . 7/25
Yeah - great story.
Always like the ones with a twist on the original story line
Funnybombninja chapter 2 . 7/21
For a second when Ron said that the book would make Hermione his, I thought that he was breaking the fourth wall untill I remembered the wooing witches one. Good story so far.
shadewatcher chapter 9 . 7/9
SQWEEEEEEEE! OMG just too adorable! I soo do LOVE LOVE LOVE the happy endings! XD
I am disappointed that you haven't written a lemon. I thought I could read here how werewolf Harry and Hermione shag... a shame :(
Well, interesting idea. As long as I don't have to read how two male werewolfes in their 70ies make love to each other I think I can handle that 'disgusting' plot line. Harry and Hermione make up for that.
twilightchick79 chapter 9 . 6/9
Just wanted to say that I loved this story. It is the first thing that I have read by you but going to go look at your others now.
AyameKitsune chapter 9 . 3/31
Epic!
volfan chapter 9 . 3/17
Phenomenal story.
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 9 . 2/25
Wow
Emmalee chapter 9 . 1/12
This was an amazing book. And yes,Tom in this story was more like a fun uncle!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 9 . 9/14/2015
Great story I think you should make a sequel even if it's a one-shot of what happened to the Weasleys!
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
The shagging against the doorframe and desk part was funny