Reviews for Beyond the Pale
dragonfly1339 chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Update UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update Update UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update Update UPDATE UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update Update UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE Update UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update Update UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update Update UPDATE UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update Update UPDATE Update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE update UPDATE
ExilEden chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
This is really good! But it's been like six years since you updated! I hate it when wonderful stories like this goes unfinished...especially when you managed to keep everyone IC. Please, I implore that you continue this fic, as well as update your other one. Both of your fanfics are believable and likeable since they are not like the cliche Sess/Kag fics.
The Rogue Prince chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
Wow. This is great! I love it. I hope to see more of this soon.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
LMFAO! that was THE best chapter yet! Rin was absolutely adorkable. Sesshamoru's thoughts were absolutely PERFECT for his character...I really wish you would write more. But...you said that you'd get one out every day...and you haven't updated since 2002...so i'm guessing something's happened? I hope you're all right, anyways. Just know that this was an amazing fic, while it lasted.

) thanks!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
You're writing is very good! Seriously, I think that's the biggest thing that's attaching me to this story...that part about InuYasha telling Kagome he loved her broke my heart. ( poor girl. as if him just dying wasn't enough...

anywyas...umm...so..i realize that you haven't updated in about...oh...5 years. heh. any chance you'll pick this up again?
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 3 . 8/11/2007
this was a short chapter...and you haven't rewritten it yet. ( but it was still very good. lol i love how excited Kagome was for hitting the...pumkin i think it was? lol love it.

next...
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 2 . 8/11/2007
I have to tell you, there aren't many chapters/ fics that could hold my interest without Sesshamoru. But this chapter definitely did! What was the secret protection InuYasha put on Kagome I wonder?

...next!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
So...i just went through about 6 SessKag fics, reading their first two chapters and then skipping on to the next one b/c i couldn't stand how OCC Sesshomaru's character was. But reading just one chapter from this fic I am absolutely enthralled! Sesshomaru and Kagome are both perfectly in character! I especially like how you have Inuyasha dead instead of being an insolent jerk like in the rest of the fics. I may loathe the idea of InuKag as a couple, but the hanyou isn't evil. Anyways...i'll keep reading. I'm hoping that Sessh and Kagome don't fall for each other too quickly, cuz that always ruins it for me. but i'll give it a shot...

Shoomy2003 chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
Knew it. Not finished. And it was rather good too. Oh well. Good job while you had it.
Shoomy2003 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
E~nteresting. Too bad this was published back in 02. Hopefully it's finished.
Kura-sama chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
O.O She ran ... XD It was funny ~

Well I hope to read more .. update soon?
kuri chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
that is so adorable! inu wanted to be like his big brother! i love your story so far!
Leaping Lion chapter 5 . 10/24/2004
good story plz continue
Mitsuyo chapter 5 . 10/18/2004
BRILLIANT! What a humourous ending! I love it! I had laughed at the ending. Perfect. Please update soon!
distent shadows chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
I love your story I have read it at a few dif. places whare the hell are you!