Reviews for Starfleet Academy
M. Rickney chapter 2 . 3/7
Your chapters are very well organized and well-informed.
Swagness maximum faness chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Love this book just some pointers. Please don't take this as flames but Spock would say Affirmative not Yeah and he kept the fact that he was part human secret. But I do like the story. It's just if you wanted a well 'proper' Spock that's just a pointer for you. Have a nice Christmas. ;)
misuky7 chapter 18 . 1/24/2016
This was a beautiful story. Zia sounds like a doll and I just adore her and Spock's relationship. I cannot wait to read more of your stories and more on their relationship. :3
Elizabeth chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
Such an amazing story! I just tore through it in about a day. Great job, I loved it!
samanthatm chapter 17 . 2/20/2015
Awesome.
fangirl0012345 chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
So beautiful. Sniffle.
hermonine chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Great story
susadanu chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Has mas fic de spock x oc porfissss los amo
ChanceTheChanges chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
I SPOTTED THE KIRK! haha, so proud of myself.
NengethAmbre221 chapter 18 . 5/25/2014
I just wanted to say that I dont usually come across fanfiction that are written well and make me emotionally attached to each character. This story definatly had me anxious and fangirling after every single chapter. I loved the background for Zia's character and how Spock helps her through it all! Ugh I love this story so much and even though I know the plot line and details of everything StarTrek, I was hooked on every moment! Amazing job and I cant wait to read the sequel!
Witty Lady chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I loved this chapter!
Witty Lady chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
That was a wonderful chapter!
Witty Lady chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Interesting! I'm liking Zia so far!
DD chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
LOVE IT!
Kayla7621 chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
Please tell me that there will be a sequel. I would love for there to be a sequel. More Zia and Spock.