Reviews for Hello Again
twilightgirl1989 chapter 1 . 9/26
Great story! I couldn't stop reading both of them! I hope you update soon!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 4/19
Oh wow now who did it hmmmmmm
JRFaab chapter 1 . 1/4
I can't wait for you to continue.
debslmac chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Looking forward to reading more
9696scarlet chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I can't wait for more of this story. I really hope that you plan to continue it.

twiaunt35 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
This first chapter is really interesting. I do hope that you'll continue with the story!
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Looks interesting. Can't wait for more. I have to admit that when I read that Alice was dead, I thought that she's come back because the title of the story. But then I read more and it says Jasper killed her, and he doesn't seem to be the kind that turns his back before making sure the enemy is dead.
bonz245 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Looks like another good story..thanks.
jule2 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Can't wait for more
theonlykyla chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
It was the perfect beginning to that ending.
I'm excited to have them back again...and see what's ahead for them.

I'm always happy to have your words back in my inbox;)
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Ahh! I'm so happy we're back here with these characters

Unlike others, I might be a bit happy by the turn of events in this chapter. It needed to be done. She needed to be gone in order for anything to continue. In a happy way, at least.

I do believe the men in Bella's life would kill to protect her. Of course now I'm just going to be sitting here wondering if one of them did in fact do that...

I love it! I want more. Now. *stomps foot* ;)

DawnsWhimsy chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Will we ever learn who killed her? How bad of a person does it make me that I am happy she is dead? Better that than Bella being locked up for life.
ladylibre chapter 1 . 1/27/2014

Just... whoa.

I'm not all that upset Alice is gone. I mean, considering how she threatened Bella in SG, this-or life without parole-would have been the only acceptable outcomes if Bella were to ever be safe.

But... Three men all missing from their homes around the same time? None surprised by Alice's death? THAT is whoa-worthy if ever anything was. I cannot WAIT for Chapter two!
AceSunshine chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Alice was a loose cannon. I wonder which one of the men in her life felt Alice was to much of a liability to keep around.

Very excited to read about this Edward and Bella again.
Ali OMalley Cat chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I'm so glad we won't have to worry about Alice and I'm so excited that this Bella and her Edward are back :)