Reviews for Percy Jackson And The Forethought Five: Against All Odds
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 19 . 7/15/2019
Damn
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 13 . 7/15/2019
Well since death is captured, they can endlessly torture Octavian
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 12 . 7/14/2019
I can be a very sadistic bastard, and I loved that almost torture scene.
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 11 . 7/14/2019
You had to remind us if Octavian. I hope you know Zoe gets here soon so Octavian can go die in a hole deeper than the Void.
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 10 . 7/14/2019
But the bracelets?
PrehistoriCreatorNP chapter 2 . 7/14/2019
Isn't that Rachel who is the oracle?
IcyFireMX chapter 26 . 6/1/2019
Rest In Peace
Guest chapter 26 . 10/12/2018
Rip roy markov
Guest chapter 34 . 6/22/2018
Seriously? Is it going to be from the very beginning or just from a certain chapter? I wouldn’t mind reading a remastered version of an admittedly good, but slightly amateurish story. Still a favorite read but their are some parts that remind me of several other Percy and Zoe stories already out there. Can’t wait!
ItsJustABook chapter 34 . 5/22/2018
yay
limecheesecake18 chapter 34 . 5/22/2018
Thanks for uploading the first chapter of the remastered version, looking forward to reading more of it!
Saviour Of Olympus chapter 34 . 5/22/2018
Thank god i thought that this story had been abandoned. Thank you guys for coming back to us loyal readers.
Thanks again.
SpartanBoy chapter 34 . 5/22/2018
Yay! I'm gonna go party! You guys just keep workin' (please)
Guy chapter 33 . 5/1/2018
I freaking love this story and I'm just now finding it I don't know if you guys even see these notifications anymore but please if you do try to come back to this
Cryptic Luna chapter 33 . 4/15/2018
One year has passed... Again, has this been abandoned? It's such a good series, no matter the case I enjoyed reading this again, but you know I waited years I spent a year waiti ng for chappies but here i am and it's 2018...