Reviews for Daughter of Krypta
demonicnargles chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
I was reliving the old days, playing Majesty again, when a thought struck me: Maybe there is Majesty fanfiction!

There is, obviously. I liked this story, and am off to read the sequel.

-demonicnargles
Sentrovasi chapter 6 . 5/30/2006
Interesting story...

Just bothered scouting around for fics and came upon this one...

Anyways I haven't got the time to read past here for today but I've got to say that besides one or two very minor grammatical/spelling errors, the story has been really good. Not that the errors have anything to do with how good the story is or anything...

Won't bother posting them since it'd take me time to re-find them and this is an old fic but... very nice story; I enjoyed it thoroughly, and didn't find the time-skipping at all confusing.

One interesting thing about this chapter... the supposed 'tall tales' about Sister Shadowlife... well actually the part about killing two dragons with her skeletons is extremely possible. I once had four skeletons take on three dragons and win ._. I think it was because of the skeletons' high dodge rate, but the dragons barely scratched them.

Anyways, very nice story... shall finish it if I have the time ._.
Koryne chapter 12 . 11/24/2004
Wow, fantistic story!
Obsidian Productions chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
I find your story very entertaining indeed and enjoy reading. This is a very detailed and well thought out work of writing. I will be posting a story about Majesty soon myself. I would great appriciate it if you read and reviewed the story.
Koryne Wingspread chapter 9 . 6/12/2004
Hooray! Another chapter!

I'm really enjoying this story - you seem to have managed to work the complex time-hopping without being confusing.

I can't wait to read more.

(BTW - I was unable to submit a review before because you only accept signed ones and my computer wouldn't let me set up an account)
Alztranz chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Great addition to an excellent story.
I can't wait for chapter 9!
There is one error I felt you'd like to know of:
"I fee that this more than just the three of us can handle."
Not overly major but felt you'd like to know. :)
Great work on the story, loving it!
Alztranz chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Hello! I absolutely loved this story! Loved it so much I made an account on fanfiction just to review it!
The layout was great, you flashed back and forward at the right moments. I adore the Cultists in the game, so it was very nice to see one of them here in the story! Not to mention done properly! So many have I read that just make them so... for loss of words, want to strangle the author.
I definitely await further chapters to unravel the mystery of Lydith and those who are chasing her!
Great story TaleSpinner!
yetifan4life chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
wow that was really really good. i am so impressed. im gonna post a majesty fan fic prettey soon, hope u like it
DFab89 chapter 7 . 11/15/2003
OMG! Your story is one of the best fan fics I have ever read its filled with suspense and I love it! I can’t wait for chapter 8. Your use of details is excellent and you got the description of things right in there. You even got more into Krypta and the ways of the priestesses. I hope you write more stories about the other gods and their followers. You’re a superb writer and i hope to see more of your work.

mysticspiral89
Blueraven64 chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
oh yeah i forgot to ask this...

Are any Shadowbeasts (undead) gonna appear?
Blueraven64 chapter 7 . 5/27/2003
Oh god...this is so good i kept thinking this was a book i had to read for school! This is pretty darned good! Also, i have a Majesty fanfic...but i put it in the Zelda category because i wanted it to get seen...and because it was gonna be a crossover with Legend of Zelda anyways. Keep it up! This is great!

Ja ne!
TaleSpinner1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
Thanks for the review. I've kept this story on hold for quite some time now, but ideas are beginning to pick up again. Hopefully I can conclude this thing before it drives me mad :p

I use the jumping story-line to highlight an interesting event in the present which (hopefully) heightens reader curiosity on what might have happened in the past. All in all, it was an experiment on my part, and I'm now too lazy to hammer it out straight.
ThunderClaw chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
Ah, and here I thought it was impossible to do Majesty's goodness justice. I wonder if it wouldn't be possible for you to send me this story in one compiled form? .doc or .htm is fine. .

You are a masterful writer, there is no doubt. I question the literary value of jumping back and forth from Lydith's future and past, however. Usually, that is done to make a certain point, as in Catch-22 to make the reader feel the soldiers' confusion and frustration. In this format, I almost feel as though it exposes the characters before thier time. Past that, I absolutely applaud you for capturing the soul of the classes in the game. Hopefully, I'll see more from you.
TaleSpinner1 chapter 6 . 10/9/2002
Had this in the works for quite a long time. If you've not caught on, the first section of every chapter describes the story in the present, while the next few sections detail events in the past. A sort-of jumping story line that will probably confuse the h*ll out of people.

Hope you enjoy this story!