Reviews for An Introduction to Intoxication
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
I feel so just unfulfilled, what happened to SASORI? Even thouh he was never alive but he had feelings! I just WHAT!
musa oscura chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
Oh God, this was so sad and dark and shit, i'm crying! It was very beautiful, though. I wish i could leave you a longer review but english isn't my mother tongue and i hate translators so... just thank you. Are you gonna write another SasoSaku or something? i love that pairing and you write so beautiful. kiss
Amy chapter 11 . 9/1/2014
Holy shit, you broke my heart with that. That was tragically beautiful. Wish it was longer!
BetterThanLove chapter 11 . 6/6/2014
Awwwww, what a sad ending... It was so emotional and your writing style is amazing too. I'm not a big fan of SasuSaku (SasoSaku is my OTP) but I did pity him in this story, poor him. And congratulations you just earn yourself another fanclub! Thankyou for sharing such a beautiful story. :)
Yk2895 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Damn, i cried So much with this story and even so i love sad endings i really would like to think that one day they could be happy... Thank you so much for upload this fantastic fic.
PhoenixBlade chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
What a beautifully tragic story. I loved every word of it. Thank you for letting us read this wonderful story of yours!
princess chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
quick note: I loved the way you described sakura's eyes. Beautifully artistic diction.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
It's a fitting end. How sad.
LittleGirly chapter 11 . 3/16/2014
Thank you SO much for this amazing story you took the time to write! I can't thank you a enough :). The ended was so sad but yet so good. I really hope to see more Naruto story's from you ). You really are a amazing writer, and you write some of the best story's our their! Love this story and you so much! XD
a free spirit chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Awww, maaaan. That was some really good writing. You're very good with descriptions and emotions. It just hurts there wasn't a happy ending for SasuSaku, though.

But you just got yourself a fan.

Crossing my fingers for some happy SasuSaku. But I'm guessing it doesn't seem like your style much?
MewMily chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Wow! What a way of escape haha can't wait to see Sasori's face when he will hear the big news!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
update again soon, please!?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Just wasn't Sakura's day.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
how could you leave me with that cliffhanger!? please update soon!
TheLastEcho chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
HOLLY SHIT I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!