Reviews for New Horizons
Suzanne chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
I have absolutely no idea why the number of reviews is so small - it is a wonderful story that switches effortlessly between the now with the Scoobies and the then with our two lovebirds. Sarah is a great character as well.
darklover chapter 43 . 12/2/2007
Great story. I really enjoyed it. I can't believe u only got a small amount of reviews. U really deserve more. People are missing out.
charlotte chapter 43 . 4/15/2007
WOW! omg that is amazing! write more *begs*. such emotive language and original plot.
Jade C chapter 43 . 12/5/2004
Hi Annie,

Boy, this story was so incredibly good, and well thought out I don't know where to start with my review.

Everything was PERFECT, how's that? I'm just so sorry I never had a chance to read this like 2 years ago when you wrote it.

The romance between Buffy and Spike was heartbreaking, literally made my heart ache for Spike in certain areas. FYI, if you can invoke a physical reaction in your reader like that, you are definitely doing something right. The characterizations seemed spot on. The story didn't drag, and it wasn't too short. The pacing was just right.

I liked your "B" story with Xander and Anya too, you didn't devote too much of the story to them, just enough to make it a satisfying conclusion without destracting from Buffy and Spike's story.

I LOVED Spike's relationship with Dawn, I wish that could have been touched on more in the show. You did it perfectly, IMO.

Thanks so much for taking all the time and effort to write, I'm off to read the sequel.

Jade C.
gab chapter 43 . 11/30/2003
i really enjoyed this story. butit look slike you left it a bit hanging.. guess that means i have no choice but to read the sequel
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
Hey Annie-

Told ya I’d be reviewing. Now, on with the show...

Chapter 3-

Your Willow characterization was really good this chapter, as usual. I really liked the Spike/Xander interaction. It was not only in character, but also very amusing.

Chapter 4-

The woman stepping out of the mirror was such a strong visual image. I could see it perfectly. Unfortunately, and through no fault of your own, it scared the bejezus out of me. I saw “The Ring” not nearly long enough ago and when I pictured the woman stepping out of the mirror, all I could see was Samara climbing out of the television set.

Chapter 5-

I loved seeing the various reactions from all the Scoobies. I think it’s really interesting how differently they all react to the same situation. I especially liked Buffy’s POV.

Chapter 6-

I think Spike making Buffy a sandwich was a really sweet scene. And I loved how you revisited the repercussions of “Normal Again.” Although I absolutely hated the episode, I think it should have had a much greater impact on the gang than the canon showed. Thank you for taking the time to mend that rift between Dawn and Buffy.

Chapter 7-

Wow. This chapter was so intense. I love the history you’ve fabricated for Spike. I also like Sarah. At first, I thought she was going to turn out to be Spike’s sister, but I think this direction will prove to be much more interesting. Fair warning, though; if Spike chooses Sarah over Buffy I will not be responsible for my actions. ;)

I can’t wait to sit down and read the rest in my (non-existent) free time.

TTFN,

Leanne
Mahal chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Like the story...but why must Dawn be so irritating in every can't she just see Buffy's side Spike was there when Buffy died but hello!Buffy has always been there for her, she died to save just irritates me to read stories where Buffy is always the villain and Spike the victim and Dawn whining and being unreasonable towards can't she see how hard it is for Buffy, being torn from heaven,lots of bills to pay,crappy tiring job,sister to raise and slayin!I really hate Dawn in this story!
Leanne8582 chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Annie,

I just started this story and already I love it. I can't wait to see what's up with the mirror, (because, after all, when is a mirror just a mirror in the Buffyverse). And I really like Buffy's reaction to Spike's threat in "Normal Again." You've taken it in a completely different direction from the canon, but kept it true to character. Great job.

-Leanne
Shelly chapter 7 . 11/22/2002
I love this fin soooo much!

Your a VERY talented writer I cant take my eyes from it,well except to write this of course ;)

You write the chracters so well It can seriously seem like it's really happening. Does that make sense? Ohwell I REALLY love this fic.
sita chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
I love this story too. I still do. Hell, your still under my favorite authors. Please don't take these fics down at all!
Amber chapter 3 . 10/22/2002
Wonderful story. Please keep up the good work on it. I love the Buffy jealousy bit, and a peek into Spikes past is always good. Can't wait for the next chapter. Any idea how many chapters it may be? Or When the next one may be out? Again, wonderful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
you said you were looking for a new NC-17 site to post this?

Is excellent and lots of people from FF have started posting their work there because of the restrictions here
Aibi chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
wah! i can't believe that they deleted all the stories!

Newayz... missed reading ur stuff! Are u still writing the old stories? hm...

Still ur #1 fan! hehe~
Teri chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
I look forward to seeing Spike closer to his own time.