Reviews for Arranged
Omg
HeartLove339 chapter 42 . 1/27
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE BACK! IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD TO READ YOUR WRITING AGAIN! GREAT JOB AND WINNING THE BATTLE OF DEPRESSION, EVEN THOUGH THEY WILL ALWAYS BE CONTAST! DO NOT FRET FOR YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, ALL OF US WHO FIGHT STAND WITH YOU! YOU DERSERVE THE BEST AND I AM JUST SO SOS SO SO SO GLAD YOUR BACK! *HAPPY TEARS! SO MANY HAPPY TEARS* THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING TO WORK I AM SO GLAD YOU'RE ALIVE! HOPE YOU HAVE A DAY AS GREAT AS YOU ARE (WHICH MEANS HAVE THE BEST F #$ING DAY EVER!)
veryspecialagentriley chapter 3 . 1/5
I don't like to write criticism remarks, but I'm making an exception because it will help. Your first chapter was well written, but for the next three chapters, there are no spaces in between paragraphs. Maybe it's because I'm an English teacher, but it's a major turn off for some people. Just FYI
DreamCatcher06 chapter 45 . 12/14/2018
Oooo I like this! Please update soon!
XxEpicFrenchFryxX chapter 28 . 12/12/2018
Why is everything in bold?
Annan chapter 10 . 11/13/2018
They are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
Guest chapter 44 . 7/14/2018
When did 2-3 weeks beckme 2-3 years
Guest chapter 44 . 4/5/2018
This is one of the best stories I’ve read on this site. Please finish it!
bestfriends1409 chapter 44 . 9/22/2016
Please is 't give up on it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2016
i agree with percy's rant against pop music. there's barely anything interesting anymore.
LOL chapter 44 . 7/18/2016
U must finish this ! Do u understand me ?
its so good !
Sorry, got carried away.
TheEffectOfATeardrop chapter 44 . 6/13/2016
EEEKK! Please update:(
Guest chapter 44 . 5/6/2016
"2 to 3 weeks"?! It's now been 14 months. Dude, you really got me wrapped up in this story.. 44 chapters and you're still going strong. I'd really love it if you were to continue. Hope everything is going alright and you find some time to kill the suspense you've got me in.
kevinpark chapter 44 . 4/27/2016
So much for 2-3 weeks eh? Been like what 13 months?
Vivi chapter 44 . 3/20/2016
UPDATE WOMAN!
I'VE BEEN WAITING 1 WHOLE FREAKIN' YEAR SO YOU BETTER BE UPDATING THIS!