Reviews for Remember (Before I Forget)
rainne.2000.16 chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
I enjoyed this story a lot. Hope u still plan to post an outtake.
highlander348 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Are you still alive?
Myriddin chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
I have no words really to describe how amazing a read this was and how much I loved it. I was sucked in and didn't move until I finished the whole thing. Lovely job.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
amazing story, great plot and great writing. i juat think that last part was rushed and ending abrupt, i think there should have been one more chapter.
krizue chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
Lovely, absolutely lovely! !
It's the first story I reas about an amnesic Oliver and it was good!
bonetrek chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
Awww! So cute!
Mic RiddyBanon chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Awww loving it!
Only Need Some Romance chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
Please keep going
mfaerie32 chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Now I'm kinda upset that his own mother and sister would have that little faith in him. (
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
She's being a bit harsh IMO. If he hadn't had amnesia and still did all those things, I could definitely understand it. But he did and couldn't control the trauma his brain had suffered. She should be relieved and happy he's back to being him again and not so hung up on who he was when he couldn't control it. I'm a little disappointed in her and Diggle. I've had a friend that got amnesia from an accident, and treated me and others like crap, but we were supportive and understanding until she remembered. Ok, on to the next chapter..lol.
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
Loved the ending!
El chapter 5 . 2/26/2014
So freaking excellent!
Jen chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
What a beautiful ending. Definitely worth the wait. Such a fascinating premise, I just loved what you did with the characters here. Great job!
CassandraBlake chapter 5 . 2/25/2014