Reviews for The Invisible Line
lipamo chapter 46 . 2/6/2015
I'm reading this again now because i realized i didn't review this chapter. I think this little Test of managing the First steps of reality and normalcy of a relationship is wonderfully capure them absolutely of course the little touches and the physicality gets me going, i love how you describe Charlie's view on them.
bappled chapter 47 . 2/2/2015
Ooh, this is interesting! Especially Dani's backstory. "Benny was your Bobby" sounds like the show, and so does "Do you know where mangos grow?" Hee, Crews is great in this chapter. I am looking forward to seeing what happens after this, because it could go either way now (whether Dani stays or not, whether she tells Crews to join her in the shower...) and would make sense for both characterization and their relationship. I like that Dani's concerns for them are out there, for Crews to fully understand, but of course I hope they work things out lol. I'm excited for more!
CCAA chapter 47 . 2/1/2015
Hell, guess he was lucky, getting away with that. It's nice how you write him 'knowing how to deal with her without knowing what he's doing'. And he's just doing it anyway (pretty Zen, I guess)
Charlie's "eager listening face" and the "Benny was your Bobby?"-line had me laughing on the floor. I can totally picture THAT face or hear him say this phrase just to make her smile.
Keep up this great work of yours! (And I might say, that Charlie needs a shower, too, doesn't he? ;) )
CCAA
CCAA chapter 46 . 2/1/2015
Nooo for Christ's sake! Charlie don't you do that! Should have seen that one coming...
Lilly chapter 46 . 1/31/2015
Nice, another update! She is complicated, but Charlie is patient :)
bappled chapter 46 . 1/30/2015
First of all, sorry I haven't responded to the other chapters. I had been busy but now I'm caught up. I really admire your ability to work through lots of complicated issues and present them so vividly and clearly.

I really dug the discussion of Charlie's tattoos last chapter. I could see him either dodging prison pillow talk or addressing it head on, and I like it when he answers Dani's questions, because he's also vulnerable and not hiding behind his zen. He'd need to be honest about everything with Dani. Also I can't get enough of Dani tracing his tattoos and scars, curious about his past then reminding him that he's with her in the present.

When I got to this last chapter, I couldn't help but go nooo please don't fight! It is very understandable though. They're both volatile, intense, and have legitimate concerns and desires, so the conflict is realistic and true to them. But ah, the fluff was nice while it lasted lol. I am still really into this story and I look forward to the next part!
silversurf4 chapter 45 . 1/27/2015
Now see...this is a delightful surprise. I thought that once you'd gotten them back together, once Dani succumbed to her desire for Charlie and he felt it was real - this would end. But this? This appears like a fresh start. Exciting the openness between them and the candor. I can't wait to read more...
Lilly chapter 45 . 1/27/2015
Hahaha nice prison talk. You picture them so well, I think you should've written an episode for real ;)
silversurf4 chapter 44 . 1/25/2015
Classic tortured and tangled Dani Reese. Even her own tenderness confuses her. How will she ever let Charlie Crews love her?
lipamo chapter 45 . 1/24/2015
it's so wonderful how much they're at ease with each other, talking about his scars and his time in prison. you tell it absolutely great, i love this dialouge. also the way she loves to touch his skin is entrancing. and underneath it all there's still their different onsecurities, i love that. so stoked for the next chapter! thanks so much
lipamo chapter 44 . 1/24/2015
great! so great. you draw her wonderfully in character. she still has a long way to go. thanks so much for the two different perspectives.
lipamo chapter 43 . 1/24/2015
so wonderful!hearing his perspective is beautiful and the way they wake up together. awesome. so great, how he reflects on it. and you know, i was stoked when i saw, that you updated 3 chapters!
CCAA chapter 45 . 1/24/2015
Is there a better start for a Saturday morning than THREE new chapters? I'm gloating right now.
And than there are these beautifully written pieces with insight in both their heads. Sometimes I cannot help the feeling that Charlie understands Dani more than she does herself (and maybe vise versa). Nice intermezzo with the tattoos, too.
And Reese in the ending: "Who said that I liked you?" Nooo, of course... she doesn't like him AT ALL ;)
CCAA
Bookworm1986 chapter 8 . 1/23/2015
Loved this so much. Charlie and his pineapple! Reese's reaction of having revealed too much is spot on and brilliant.
Bookworm1986 chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
I can totally picture the snow cone scene in my head. I'd love to see it played out...and I am going for Labrador. Love the bit at the end about him experimenting with Reese's make up and if he did go for a more feminine look...I remember listening to a commentary for a film Damian did and they said he wore women's knickers in order to perfect the walk of his character. Picture that!
161 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »