Reviews for Kissing A Stranger
GreenEyes-BlueCoke chapter 1 . 7/31
that was amazing. and you are not really really sure about the red hair but still story really good thank you
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 2/10
So Cute! I love This!
AnaBookWorm chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Liked it!
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
A little one-shot that has everything. Thank you.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Hmmmm not so sure of the hair color of any of the characters. But a cute story
AliasKelly chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
I've never much liked red hair (though I've been accused of having it) but I loved your story. :)
h2olgd chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Loved it!
gloriannys chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Good. I liked that you changed their physics... Darcy a ginger, that was hard to digest at first.
houstonclay chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This short scene of Darcy and Elizabeth meeting at a ball was very enjoyable. Creative, and good job! Only question I had - is "stenching" a real word? Otherwise, it's smashing, and a real pleasure to read. Thanks!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Lol funny and interesting!
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Funny, enjoyed it.
BlueKarou79 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
You managed to pack a lot of punch in this considering how short it is. You brought Darcy, Elizabeth, Charles, Jane, Caroline, Collins and Wickham all into the modern world in little more then 2K words, without feeling rushed. Impressive.

Red hair and violet eyes? Have you read the Alanna books by Tamora Pierce? Her main character had those, but it is the only time I have seen that before.
CrazyPPgirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I...liked it...I have nothing against red heads and a kiss is not Too bad...I am very thankful you did not make it go further than that. I would never do it and I don't think Austen's characters would ever either but in the modern world I think most people are fine with the idea of "making-out".

The writing itself was not too heavy, perfect for a light story or a little bit of fluff! And again I liked the red-hair take - it was different. :)
Lady Mischief chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I loved this story. I love your way of rendering Caroline speechless. And Ginger Darcy was a delightful change.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was so cute Love it! Thanks so much for posting it