Reviews for Cold Heart
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 1/29
Great short, thanks for posting.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Aww, that was so cool! Hahaha pun only partly intended. ;)
I really enjoyed this, it was original and well-written and just pleasurable to read.
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
wryter501 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
i like merlin thinking about what losing arthur at this point would have meant, and that is what lancelot saved them from - but lancelot also sacrificed himself for gwen, that she could have the man she loved return to her - and also for merlin himself, because he knew merlin intended on sacrificing himself, and he probably knew how important merlin was, as a sorcerer and as a friend, to arthur and to the kingdom...
AJsRandom chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Arthur's such a dork sometimes, but we love it. :) Mr. Prickly on the outside, soft and squishy on the inside teddy bear guy (I'm too lazy to put all the hyphens that needed LOL). Thanks for sharing!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I won't say Merlin won't care, because he does, but he understands, and won't hold it against Arthur.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Any mention of Lancelot and my heart already begins withering in sadness. But all the happy came back when Arthur stayed at Merlin's side while he was deathly ill. :) Hurray a happy ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Loved it!
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Great chapter
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
One thing I always feel when watching Merlin (except 'the poisoned chalice') is 'Huh? And so Merlin's healed, just like that? No one knew and no one care about how many times he's come close to die, and he continues on his destiny like nothing happen?'

And that's why I like this story. Arthur knew the aftermath and cared for Merlin. :D
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Nice writing :-)
Drama-Duchess chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. This is exactly how I pictured things would go after that episode. Poor Merlin going into a mini-coma after the encounter with that horrible Dorocha. Sweet of Arthur to show his softer, more caring side towards his servant. That is something we will never get tired of. Delightful!
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh yet another great one shot!
You know,you never top to amaze me with your wtiting skills!Even after all those brilliant stories you have writen,you always have something new and better than the others!
Please,dont ever stop writing in this fandom!
What a bond,what a bromance and what an awesome discription of these!
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Great story!
LadyDunla chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh, that was a lovely little piece, I really loved it. And poor Merlin, the loss of Lancelot must be pretty difficult to deal with.
Thanks for your hard work!
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Awww. Loved this- very cute :)