Reviews for Daughter of Hope and a Star
tweetzone86 chapter 25 . 9/5/2017
Hey! I am sorry to see you leaving the world of FF, but you need to do what is best for you and your family, and most importantly what God wants you to do :)

I do hope that your family is well, and you also. I've been thinking about you all and prayed for you and your family after no longer hearing from you. You are stlll free to email me whenever at the same address as before, and once again thank your mom SO much for helping me out with homeschooling! My girls just started kindergarten and 3rd grade today, and her advice that first year was SO helpful you have no idea! We're going strong with homeschooling now and I greatly appreciate both you and your mom for the help! :)

God bless you all, and if you ever want to email, you know my email address (if you forgot it, I'm sure you could pm me on ff and ask for it and I'll be glad to give the regular email to you). I am also writing and publishing (through amazon) my own novel in Christian fiction sometime between now and the end of the month :) (depends on when it's done- I started it less than two weeks ago and am already 1/3 of the way in it). I will finally be a published author (as in, original work ;) and I'm very excited for that :) Just wanted to share that news :)

Good luck to you! God bless, Tweetzone86
Sigrid Martell chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
ok...I feel so sorry for Elboron. Will he ever find someone special in his life?
Sigrid Martell chapter 12 . 2/19/2015
Nice! ;) somethings going on between Eldaria and Imrathon...
Sigrid Martell chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Faramir and Eowyn...*sighs* so romantic! Faramir is so understanding.
Sigrid Martell chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Eowyn rules! Anyways, I want to know. Who will Eldarion be with? I hope it's me... ;) lol
Sigrid Martell chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
Yeah! They are going to meet Eowyn! :)
Sigrid Martell chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
Lol the twins relationship is so sweet. Eldarion is a good brother! This chapter was really good.
Sigrid Martell chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Oh I knew it would be him! :) Ha Love really works sneakily. Really sad about his brother though.
Sigrid Martell chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Who will Eldaria choose? I kinda feel sorry for Elboron(?)! But I guess you can't force a heart.
Sigrid Martell chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
Ah a very nice chapter!
Sigrid Martell chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
I am a huge fan of Lady Eowyn and hope you write more of her.
Sigrid Martell chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
awwww Eldarion is really sweet with his sis. Nice!
Sigrid Martell chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
This was nice. I like Eldaria,Miriel and Eothiriel! They kind of remind me of Lois(Eothiriel), Chloe(Miriel) and Lana(Eldaria) from smallville. Funny how the mind works. Anyways, Love it!
tweetzone86 chapter 24 . 1/28/2015
Excellent chapter :) I enjoyed it.

Sorry it took so long to update- real life and all that ;P

Namarie!
ArcherHiddles chapter 24 . 1/17/2015
This is amazing! Love it and well done