Reviews for Sharpener and Erasa: 21 Truths
feedthegrimmjows chapter 1 . 2/24
I really liked this fic. I think it's nice that you focused on such underused characters. This was so nicely written. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Me and Kaeton was laying down but she got
Up and
Ok
Theappleguy chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
One of the best Sharpener and Erasa fanfic that I ever seen. Nice job.
Books52 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
They all sound so flawless
Captured Moon chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I really enjoyed your story on these two. It definitely shows a whole different side to them, but I really love it. Sharpner, the smart jock from a broken home; and Erasa, the manicured, yet not afraid to get her hands dirty, girl from a large family.
I liked how you added Videl to their story without it taking over. It's just like watching some back-story filler episodes.
Thank you for posting and I hope I get to see more of your work soon!
euroteres chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This really is something worth reading. It's simple, it's too the point and it gets what it wants to get done, done and it does it damn well.
friendly advice chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I like this story. You're a talented writer: )
SierraLarson chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I LOVED THIS! I LOVE SHARPNER AND ERASA SO MUCH SO IT'S REALLY GREAT TO SEE A FIC FOR THEM. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I LOVED EVERYTHING AND I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING MORE 'CAUSE I'M JUST SO HAPPY SOMEONE WROTE SOMETHING S/E

1 Hungry Werewolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
For your first dbz fanfic, it was done well. I enjoyed reading it. I think this story would fare better as a drabble series, meaning a new chapter for each truth. It's sort of a tactic some fanfic writers like to use ( me included), I've noticed. . .the story would get more exposure that way.

Gohan didn't say a lot, but when he did, it was awesome and meaningful to the story. It was great!