Reviews for The Chaos of a Fluttering Heart
Stewie Cartman chapter 1 . 4/27
Fluttercord is one of the cutest couples. :)
FlutterRose7 chapter 1 . 3/8
Like the story
Monica Jasmine chapter 1 . 2/29
That was quite well-written, especially the Everfree Forest sequence (Awesome!). Hand it to Fluttershy to feel badly for her animals when she's the one in mortal peril. You also well-illustrated just how needlessly hard she is on herself, and it was so nice to read Discord's comforting responses to her. I'm not a Fluttercord shipper, but I liked this story.

I'm not sure why Discord couldn't have just snapped his fingers and teleported her to the hospital, or just fixed her wing the same way... But really? Who knows how his 'chaos' magic works anyway! :)

I quite enjoyed this. Thank you for the story. :D

Oh! I found one minor error I thought you might want me to mention:
The blanket she'd been wrapped him came along with her
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
So cute!
Shy wolf221 chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I love this. This is so cute. I think fluttercord is the best
Fluttercordrocks chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
Hasbro needs to learn from these kind of fanfics
Pink Roses 7 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK! So adorable! Fluttercord forEVER!
Scooter Dracon chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww!
NamlessBeliever chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This IS So Cute! I Love It! 33333333333
Snowfrost chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
OH, YOU HEARTLESS AUTHORS, WHY do you keep killing me with all the FLUTTERCORD!? WHY!? Anyway, LOVE this story!
SerendipitousP chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
So. Freaking. Cute. One of my new favorites. I'm a big fan of Fluttercord (hence my story Love Sick). Anyways, really great writing, pacing, and characterization.
Violet Thropp chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Ok it was awesome, could you write a sequel about when they are together but they keep it a secret then the others find out?
That's what I'm probably going to be doing for my story. By the way when I say others I mean rainbow, applejack e.t.c
LaughLikeLoki chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Awesome. I am a huge fluttercord shipper so this story was great for me! Nice job
Nightmare Moon chapter 1 . 7/31/2014