Reviews for Time Zone Interludes: Dead Stop
Olivia Solar chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
Another chapter would be great! Sorry, but you're not having catfish tonight lol. I loved it, it's so funny! Keep me happy! Write more! pls.
Eratta chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I love this fic! I've read it some many times I've lost count. Are you going to make more for some of the first episodes? Or maybe even 'the seventh'? I would love to know what you think trip did for the end of that ep.
pineapplenx01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Hee! Loved it! :-)

I really liked it when T'Pol actually ordered pecan pie! This is a cute little interlude, indeed. But me thinks those two had better be careful of how much they actually eat, or they could both end up with a belly ache! :-O Soooo... any more to this lovely tale?
Jazz4 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
Goodness me, some people sure like desserts ;) Mmmm...now I'm hungry...
artemis moonshine chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
never had catfish, in all my years, so don't care! you call those spoilers? what kind of a fan fiction writer are you? and take it from me, no vulcan would eat ice cream! TOO COLD!

artemis moonshine, Witches Council
xee chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Cute.

perhaps another chapter can be written for after they find Mayweather and the captin leaves them alone.

Don't ask me to do it cuz i'm a bad writer.

why doesn't t'pol make trip eat anything vulcan? I'm assuming there is vulcan food in Enterpise's database too.