Reviews for The Many Near Misses of Sherlock Holmes
BeyondMyReach chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Omg. How dare you play with my feelings with such a lovely piece. Amazing, amazing job, seriously. This is really well written and you got all of them done to the T. Please write more of Sherlock. The fandom needs fics like this.

Thank you for writing!
The Jumble Book chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
A lovely set of fics! Plenty of whump makes me a happy bunny! Good job!
Professor Steinmetz chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Wonderful. I could actually see all of these fitting in with the series.
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Bulletproof vest - of course, duh! I was so caught up in the moment I never thought of it. This has been a brilliant ending to your series. My heart was in my mouth! Bravo, I say, bravo! :)
zutarakid50 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
LESTRADE TO THE RESCUE. Thank the gods, I was worried you were gonna actually kill him. Near thing, going by your author's note. How nice of you to let him live! Heheh.

All in all, great story. Kept me on the edge the whole time and very well written. Thanks for a happy ending this time. See you in the next adventure! ;)
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Oh thank GOD, I thought for sure Sherlock was going to die in this. That last paragraph all but killed me - that was a perfect reaction that described their relationship PERFECTLY.

I loved it, this chapter, this whole story. FANTASTIC!
Han Alister chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Sherlock crying?! I CANT
paula.a.rushing chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Oh thank goodness I am so glad Sherlock is okay :)
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Too late, I'm waaaay beyond running and screaming, I've already run up and down the walls twice. Aaaaah! I can't wait for the next chapter, I've just GOT to know what happens next!

Great story as always!
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
Poor Sherlock! Great story.
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Now I wish this had happened instead of what really happened. I like your version much better!
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
Again, nailed the characters' spot on! I can see both of them doing this in that situation.
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
You write Mycroft's character really well. :)
Black Hawk chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Ahhh that was so insane! I'm hoping that because he was covering his face, it wasn't really Sherlock, but I will have to wait and see!
221BluePoliceBox chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Nooooo Sherlock come on Sherlock you don't die nah he'll be ok, right...