Reviews for Don't Be Jealous
busty-cutie chapter 4 . 7/20
aw its those kind of love problem
japan likes america, america likes canada and canada likes russia
busty-cutie chapter 3 . 7/20
yeah thanks for not killing him XD
busty-cutie chapter 2 . 7/20
wow al you act like a ass the matt a lot then ivan comes and take him and now you want him
busty-cutie chapter 1 . 7/20
alfred
don't lie you like it ;) ruscan
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
Continue PLZ!
Lily chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER 7
TheDauntlessShadowhunter chapter 6 . 2/13/2015
Hi! I know It's been a whole year since you've updated this but my friend found the first one and said she was crying so I had to read it and then we found the sequel. I like this so much that if you're still writing at all (please don't let all this talent go to waste!) That you could maybe, possibly update? My friend and I would love for you to! Thanks a bunch for writing this :)
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
I just love the storys of canada x russia omg cutest thing ever and just omg your amazing your ideas are amazing keep it up!
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
LOVE!
reinacuz chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Woah. I felt like a total pervert reading that just because Alfred was in the closet. Haha wow I'm weird. I wonder in Mattie and Vanya would find it erotic if someone watched them while they did it.
Celle J chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
When i read the America in the closet part and i just
Lmao! XD
Three Tailed Fox Girl chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Please Update soon!
Haospart chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Needneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneed more.
Atlantica227 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
ERMIGURD! Come on! I know this isn't the end yet! Your killing me here! I've been waiting for like EVER for the next chapter, so please hurry! And I swear if you discontinue this story I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Well, I don't know what quite yet, but I'm gonna do somethin'!
Atlantica chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Ok so I'm not trying to rush you or anything but please please please please PLEASE hurry up and update! I'm so .for the next chapter- besides RWBY- this fanfiction is almost all I've been able to talk about for the past month! And btw, I can never thank you enough for writing Alone With Him, it changed my ENTIRE view on this pairing. I used to be Russia x Canada, but now I'm all for it. I mean, it now. Russia just wants someone to love him, and Canada just wants to be noticed. They give each other what they want most and its just so romantic and cute and adorable and just-…I'm having a fangirl moment, aren't I?…Oops, sorry. *blush*