Reviews for Don't Be Jealous
TheDauntlessShadowhunter chapter 6 . 2/13
Hi! I know It's been a whole year since you've updated this but my friend found the first one and said she was crying so I had to read it and then we found the sequel. I like this so much that if you're still writing at all (please don't let all this talent go to waste!) That you could maybe, possibly update? My friend and I would love for you to! Thanks a bunch for writing this :)
GoinCrazyFangirl chapter 6 . 1/30
I just love the storys of canada x russia omg cutest thing ever and just omg your amazing your ideas are amazing keep it up!
FireFox Vixen chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
LOVE!
reinacuz chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Woah. I felt like a total pervert reading that just because Alfred was in the closet. Haha wow I'm weird. I wonder in Mattie and Vanya would find it erotic if someone watched them while they did it.
Celle J chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
When i read the America in the closet part and i just
Lmao! XD
Three Tailed Fox Girl chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
Please Update soon!
Canada Mathieu Williams chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Needneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneed more.
Atlantica227 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
ERMIGURD! Come on! I know this isn't the end yet! Your killing me here! I've been waiting for like EVER for the next chapter, so please hurry! And I swear if you discontinue this story I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Well, I don't know what quite yet, but I'm gonna do somethin'!
Atlantica chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Ok so I'm not trying to rush you or anything but please please please please PLEASE hurry up and update! I'm so .for the next chapter- besides RWBY- this fanfiction is almost all I've been able to talk about for the past month! And btw, I can never thank you enough for writing Alone With Him, it changed my ENTIRE view on this pairing. I used to be Russia x Canada, but now I'm all for it. I mean, it now. Russia just wants someone to love him, and Canada just wants to be noticed. They give each other what they want most and its just so romantic and cute and adorable and just-…I'm having a fangirl moment, aren't I?…Oops, sorry. *blush*
sirens.for.all chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Ahhhh i love it! Now that Only Canda is finished does that mean more updates for this story? Hopefully? Please? :3 loving the drama in these. (Sorry for comenting on EVERY chapter before.) :p
kitty chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
You he'd better fucking update pretty quick or I'll get my very bestest best friend Atlantica to go full out pirate on your ass. And that weirdo ties people to the mast of her ship so she can hear them scream for fun! *btw, I'm just kidding. I would NEVER let her go pirate or 2P on anyone, so your safe* 8)
Atlantica chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
I don't blame him. But Ivan has more control then I ever could. I mean, my friend Megan is Canada, and if someone had been messin' with my little mapleberry like that I would've put them in the ER for a few months. Canada is property of Atlantica, and don't you forget it mothafuckas.
Atlantical chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Too fast? You think the first one was too fast!? Ok dude listen. I only read Alone With Him at first to make my friend happy. I didn't even like Russia x Canada then. But I read it and by the river, I was crying so hard I thought that I might have cryed out all moisture from Atlantica! (I believe that Atlantis was actually a collection of small islands but they were divided, thus creating Atlantica, my OC. Seems legit.) And then I find a sequel! *fangasming everywhere* I was all lik: HOLY FUCKING ROMAN EMPIRE THERE'S A SEQUEL!? In short, I love you bro. Wait...How'd it get to this?…*shrugs* meh
Misunderstood Misery chapter 6 . 3/29/2014
Fantastic, as always. Please update soon!
fangirlHetalia chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Awwwwwww! I wonder who's gonna win... please update soon! I hope Alfred and Kiku get together in the end thou...