Reviews for The Golden Ratio
equine 14 chapter 1 . 8/21
This is very good! Each personality was captured perfectly, and the fact that Spock has a revelation is really what drew me in- sometimes it feels like he already knows everything simply because he is never surprised by new information. Thanks!
Eiswolf-Zero chapter 1 . 8/10
This was so super cute.
McCoy and Spock, my god.
Perfect!
knightphoenix2 chapter 1 . 8/4
Sweet story! Thanks for taking a look at this!

Start writing soon again, please!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 6/18
I loved it. :)
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/30
Poor Jim. It's pretty realistic that he would become obsessive over needing to beat the Kobayashi Maru before giving up and hacking it. I like Bones and Spock's conversation quite a bit.
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 1 . 1/20
I liked reading it great just b on it.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 1/15
That was amazing, great look into the characters. I loved it!
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Not your usual. No comedy. Great story. Loved the peek into Jim's head and Spock's reaction to it. Always love Bones ability to be so sweet and soft when needed and so grumpy the rest of the time. Thanks for the story.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
nice
irezel chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
wow this is adorable...:D
annual123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You write Bones so well! Great sick!Jim fic!
Wise-wren-owl chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This was so good! Just the perfect measure between full movie cannon and my own head-cannon.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Okay this was so sweet! Great job keeping them all in character!
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww. Nice.
Elysea chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was lovely written.

I have never thought about the Kobayashi Maru this way, what it must have meant to Kirk ('reckless brat' was my inner thought at that time actually) and chances are I'd have never reached this point of view on my own if I hadn't found your story. It makes perfect sense and I like how you took the time to explain it and not just, for example, turn McCoy's rage-mode on and make him confront Spock about his attitude and spill it all on his face (Leonard is my favourite character and I think you managed him very well).

Honestly, great story. I love it.