Reviews for Monkey Misses You – Archie – Tough Luck
HaloHunter89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Oh man you got me with feels in this. It's so well written, which is a trademark for you. I loved it darlin'.
OnTheWildside chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Tear jerker! Total tear jerker! God, the letter at the end had me going. It's great, even without the smut. Gushing at it's finest!
EnglishPoet18 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Aww! I loved it lady! The letter at the end was too sweet! I've always enjoyed the character of Archie that Norman played. The movie was terrific and I think you did a great job of capturing his character. It's believable!
Haitus80 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Aww! I've never watched Archie but I had to read anyway. I've heard all about it so it didn't ruin it for me. This was really sweet and really sad! I loved it!
Alva Starr chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
The letter was beautiful. I pictured him re writing it over and over. His unrealized plans for them are so perfect-it makes it all so much more tragic. I teared up.
I love that you wrote from Archie's pov. I love the real feel of the carnival throughout and the way you wrote Archie's memory of the tiger woman at the beginning was awesome.
Area love story. Maybe no explicit smut here but the minimal descriptions here and there still gave an erotic feel that fit perfectly.
Loved it!
BustersJezebel chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You got me, I was reading this and thinking 'where is she going with this?' and you got me good. I did not expect the letter, or the poignancy of it at all. The sentiment is incredible, it just lifts off the page and makes your heart tremble.

You took words from the movie and rearranged them to make them yours in the letter. And the sentence 'but life never works out the way you want it to' how very very true that is.