Reviews for Her Love Story
LovelyPrecedent chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
I've been following your other story Ever Requited but this is definitely my favorite. I love fictions that are based around the regency, medieval or victorian era. Different times, different world. And so much more romantic than today.
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Nice story, I really liked reading it.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
What an interesting twist here. Tifa is certainly her own woman and I love that she punches Cloud on their reunion! Nicely written lemon. You've got to figure he'd been imagining that for however many years, so... I'm sure they'd have plenty of troubles ahead of them, since he's likely still broken inside, but they could face them (so long as he doesn't try to "protect" everyone by pulling away, that is.) For the purposes of this story, let's say they live happily ever after, with many chances every night to make up for the years he was detained.
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I haven't signed in in forever, but I just had to favorite this story. You beautifully combined two of my favorite things: Regency and Cloti! Everything was nicely done, the characters, the plot, the lemon. ;) I think the only thing that could've made it better, is if Cloud had said at the end, "and yes, I'll marry you." Lol. But seriously, this is an instant fav!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I don't know if you're on deviantart, but if you are, you should submit this to the cloti-fanfiction community. There's a wedding/engagement fanfic challenge going on right now (only 2 days left!), and I think this would be a welcome entry. Submitting it would get this, and you, some more exposure, too. It's a fantastic story, and I like how you combined elements of both the game and Regency times. This may have been a little too forward for standard Regency fare, especially in its bedroom talk, but we'll consider this and it's language a little more "behind the scenes." ;) Good work.
Ar chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was an interesting story. I think it could have been a multi-chapter fic. I love the premise. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Wow. I really, really, really love this. Sweet and sexy and emotional and in-character. Regency Cloti ftw! Write more!
frosterd chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Thank you for this. Not familiar with the Era but thanks to you I have an idea now.