Reviews for Sorority Sisters
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 15 . 3/9
Cool chapter! I really like the way you incorporate other Disney characters so organically!
Peanut-Butter-Bandit chapter 14 . 3/8
I haven't seen Moulin Rouge but I do know tue song. I think it's by Elton John? Or at least he's definitely got a version of it that he wrote. With the same lyrics. I'm gonna have to look up the other version as well. I really like that song and it was definitely a great addition.
I'm kinda unsure about the sorority rules because i know irl there (for the most part) isn't actually a rule about same-sex relationships because the founders didn't think of that or it got appealed. There is however rules about interactions between pledges and members, at least in coed. It's your AU and you can do as you please but to me it would make more sense if Belle was talking about the pledge rule rather than the gay thing, since Belle didn't actually say in full words what was up. I do like the story and I trust your judgement. I'm excited to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
So I ran into this story and I have to say it is great! It looks like you haven't update it in a year, but you should still update it. Please!
Imagine Exorcist chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
That was a pretty interestin day, Anna got to hang-out with a old HS friend once she got aware of said friend bein in town then together they had fun horse-back ride. Which later she got a surprise durin a jump skit when Elsa appeared. Of course when t luvbirds got to Anna's home; Els got a surprise of her own by meetin A's parents - who welcomed her pretty warmly :) So, now we just to wait n' see how t rest of this day goes before movin on (maybe?) to whatever else is in store for these two _
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Love the fic! Can't wait 4 the update. ;) I wonder how Anna's parents will react when they discover the truth about her 'friend'! *insert evil laugh* anyway, love the story! Can't wait for the next updated chapter :P
starperformer4343 chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Omg really I just read 15 chapters without looking at last update timing now this suds a awesome story by an creative writer who ain't updated please come on we will all help ya, just please don't end it here.. We all need this story especially me :( will be checking will be hopeful thanks
thesupremeone34 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Last time I checked, Lambda Iota Gamma was spelled ΛΙΓ or λιγ depending on capitalization.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Wow, this is such a good story. I'm hooked and I'm left starving for more. Please, please , PLEASE continue with it! This has amazing amounts of potential! You're a heck of a writer.
iwantaparrot1 chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
I like this story! You're doing a great job and your writing is getting better every chapter. I second what someone else said, this is rated M, this girls need some action! ;)
Diana Campos21500 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Cool I can't wait until you updates
Diana Campos21500 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Yah I'm almost caught up to your wonderful story
Diana Campos21500 chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Cool chapter
Diana Campos21500 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I like that you added Jack
Diana Campos21500 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014