Reviews for Sorority Sisters
So I ran into this story and I have to say it is great! It looks like you haven't update it in a year, but you should still update it. Please!
Imagine Exorcist chapter 15 . 8/12/2014
That was a pretty interestin day, Anna got to hang-out with a old HS friend once she got aware of said friend bein in town then together they had fun horse-back ride. Which later she got a surprise durin a jump skit when Elsa appeared. Of course when t luvbirds got to Anna's home; Els got a surprise of her own by meetin A's parents - who welcomed her pretty warmly :) So, now we just to wait n' see how t rest of this day goes before movin on (maybe?) to whatever else is in store for these two _
FrankySuperCyborg21 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
Love the fic! Can't wait 4 the update. ;) I wonder how Anna's parents will react when they discover the truth about her 'friend'! *insert evil laugh* anyway, love the story! Can't wait for the next updated chapter :P
Winterwonderland4343 chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
Omg really I just read 15 chapters without looking at last update timing now this suds a awesome story by an creative writer who ain't updated please come on we will all help ya, just please don't end it here.. We all need this story especially me :( will be checking will be hopeful thanks
thesupremeone34 chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
Last time I checked, Lambda Iota Gamma was spelled ΛΙΓ or λιγ depending on capitalization.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/28/2014
Wow, this is such a good story. I'm hooked and I'm left starving for more. Please, please , PLEASE continue with it! This has amazing amounts of potential! You're a heck of a writer.
iwantaparrot1 chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
I like this story! You're doing a great job and your writing is getting better every chapter. I second what someone else said, this is rated M, this girls need some action! ;)
Diana Campos21500 chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
Cool I can't wait until you updates
Diana Campos21500 chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Yah I'm almost caught up to your wonderful story
Diana Campos21500 chapter 13 . 4/15/2014
Cool chapter
Diana Campos21500 chapter 12 . 4/15/2014
I like that you added Jack
Diana Campos21500 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
I wonder what's wrong with Elsa and Anna being together
Diana Campos21500 chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
I like that you made Elsa and Kristoff good friends
Diana Campos21500 chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
I love that you added the Disney Villains in your story, not a lot of other authors do that
Diana Campos21500 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014