Reviews for Gaining Perfection
Elektra Elentari chapter 1 . 5/21
Creepy and pretty awesome! Great job ;)
Phoenix Flare 68 chapter 1 . 1/11
Wow. Really nice story. The thing I liked the most is the fact that you didn't make Malfoy seem reluctant to become a Death Eater, just scared. I'm pretty sure that's how it actually happened too. The fear would only settle in after seeing what being a Death Eater really involves, which didn't wuite happen till the end of his sixth year. Again, great story!
It also made me wonder why Narcissa isn't a Death Eater. She might not have wanted to be one, but it's hard to imagine her family let her get away with that choice, don't you think?
Hpdwlotr24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I loved it! So intense and the characters were spot on :)
Invisiblegirl3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I love the unique perspective, and you do them so well. The Regulus bit was a nice touch, you got Draco's inner monologue spot on, in my opinion.
marmar5678 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
So good. I will never understand how you make it so thought provoking and lovely. But it is just so good.
CyrusLestrange chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Hey

This is excellent. Your characterization is very impressive and I love your use of small, unexpected details.

'Draco remembered when Potter had demonstrated his ability to speak to snakes, though he didn't recall it being quite so... evil.'

'Aunt Bellatrix was not the same, she relished in the clip of her heels on the wooden porch, and threw the door open with gusto, mindless of the small bang it made when it connected with the wall.'

Those two lines got me especially! Fine detail. Voldemort was very well characterized as well, especially his speech about Regulus and Draco and finer pedigree, and tainted by a disappointing father...

Well done! :)
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Enjoy the thought while it lasts, Draco.
It is such a surreal situation. I like your take on it.