Reviews for Say Something
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/21
The Marauders had a party to celebrate, Lily was sad for five minutes and then justified herself that 'he would just have become a DE anyway'...

And Dumbledore died in 1981, along with most of the Order. There was no accidental Horcrux, because Snape never asked for Lily's life, and no rebound of the AK.

Peter made an *interesting* Headmaster of Hogwarts-but hey, he was a Gryffindor...
Griffygnus chapter 1 . 1/16
yeah.. sometimes, you just want to let the world burn
Lillyin McCannon chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I've always wanted something about Severus based of that song. Thank you for writing it.
Nargles394 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my gosh.. that was so.. sad.. but very well-written wow..
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Oh my, this is so sad and I just couldn't help but cry. Poor Severus, I think you captured his angst so well. "He felt so absolutely small," what a punch in the gut that was but you know he felt that way. He had nothing but Lily and then he didn't have her. Yes, he called her that name but he apologized over and over again. Surely, someone doing that so many times would mean they were sincere. I just don't get Lily and why she didn't at least tell him she forgave him. The last two lines were just heartbreaking.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
That was so sad. Well written but sad.
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh my god no - why - why...this is so damn good that you had me crying, and seriously, that's bloody saying something. The last line is so perfect and heartbreaking...excuse me while I go and cry in a corner.
Madlenita chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Thanks for this story, emotional, sad, but very good... Thanks again...
Con Moto chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh so sad! Nice little story though.
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
oh wow! This was good, sad but good! :)
illuminationx3 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
aww 3 poor sev :c I liked the angsty style. Good job! Hope to see more sevlily fics c: