Reviews for All My Bloody Fault
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 9/25
Pls carry on this story - with an AD that has to face the reality that his hero almost killed himself because he refuses to believe that muggles (who raped his sister?) can be as evil if not more so than wizards!
carriemarie78 chapter 1 . 7/26
Love this!
Kamen Rider Luna chapter 1 . 4/17
Is it wrong that I'm smiling like a maniac even through the obvious abuse because I'm glad someone cares enough to tell at Harry when he's being an idiot? Go Snape!
gothangelp3 chapter 1 . 4/15
Just like the other story, I would love to see this story continued some way! It's really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I hope you do continue this. It's really good.

Thank you.
cmfisher chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Oh wow. This was powerful.
E chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
I like this a lot. Very in character.
AliaAtreides84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I'd be interested in a continuation on the story. It sounds interesting so far.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
You should continue this one too! Loved it :D
sydney.green.18 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I love what you have written here and it could make an intriguing story should you decide to do so. I would definitely read the continuation of this chapter.
teedub chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Good one-shot. I hate Hermione though. She's so...uncaring. Sending off letters about how great her vacation is knowing full well Harry is in prison and just witnesses a murder, was forced to assist in the resurrection of The Dark Lord, barely escaped with his life and lives with hateful relatives. I don't actually think she was worried, just pissed that Harry didn't reply. She didn't even invite him to visit, just went on with how much fun she was having all the while not even asking how Harry was doing. Bitch. But, I have a predisposition to criticize hermione, so ignore me.
anna chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Great! I would like to see more of this!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Great job on this. :) I'm glad that Snape stopped Harry from killing himself. I only wish this story was longer... (Sighs sadly) .
crystal chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I liked it but of course I am actually looking all the stuff you are writing can't wait for more Thanks...
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Good story! Something like that could have happened, especially after fifth year.