Reviews for Avengers: The Good, the Bad, and Everything In Between
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 4/2
Ah amazing!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 1/28
Aww How Sweet! I Think That It's Really Sweet That Loki Broke That Mans Face For Touching Tony. I Would Have Broke His Nose & Then Stomped On His Balls Before Cutting Them Off With A Spoon.

& I'm Really Happy Loki Went So Berserk On Amora. I'm Not Sad At All That She's Been Blown Up Into Pieces. & I'm Glad That Clint Realized How Strong Loki Really Is & That He Could Easily Kill Them All. XD

I'm With Tony, Amora & That Guy Got What They Deserved.

Great Story! X3
manapohaku2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
wow awesome never thought about this pairing but wow so going to find more.:)
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Brilliant fic! I could read this a million times and never get enough. You did an awesome job at writing the lines of each character :)
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
This was so freaking cute. But then again my mind works a little differently
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Great one shot
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well, that was beautiful. You are a great author, and, quite honestly, this story made me . . . well, It felt VERY real.
Vampires2rocks chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I've actually seen some of my husband's friend beat up another guy for touching his girlfriend.

It was quite...gruesome, but according to the girlfriend, it was hot.

At least the guy was able to leave the hospital after a few weeks...

sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
i love the idea of natasha and loki playing poker
silver drip chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Jack Solo Black chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I love it when Loki goes all badass and blows people up for Tony! Lol. Also, I really love the song 'Take My Hand Tonight' that you've been using for them it fits them so well and their insanity is awesomely catchy and wonderful to read!
(My inner Loki is cackling madly with delight.)
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This fic was, as all your fics are, wonderful. It was adorable, and realistic to the characters, and LOKI WATCHES DEXTER?! Headcanon accepted.

In short, this was beautiful.
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was so cool, excellent story!
pallyndrome chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I very much like this story!
w chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Always love the possessiveness of Tony and Loki (especially Tony, 'cause don't touch his stuff). Plus, how Tony found Loki so hot when he flexed his powers/strength. Humor galore, much I adore!