Reviews for Frozen
JennaFer121 chapter 7 . 3/1
I don't know how I haven't read this before but I really do love this fic. I think it's such a great adaptation and I really hope you continue it eventually, and if you do, I will definitely be there to read it! Great writing!
Jenna chapter 3 . 1/18
Oh my god, this is breaking my heart! Just picturing little Blaine scared of the thunderstorm, begging to be comforted by his big brother! And his 8th birthday! I've always known that it must have been hard for Elsa to be locked away, but because you give us Cooper's narrative it makes it so much easier to be empathetic to the situation. I feel so bad for both of them!
Kayah371 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I love this story! Please, update soon.
merher chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
I cant wait for the next chapter
XxRedVinesxX chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
(Too lazy to log in haha) please update this. This story is fantastic and I cannot wait to meet the rest of the characters!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
OMG this is brilliant! Are you continuing this?
kutlessgurl90 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Another wonderful chapter, another late review from me. Sometimes I wish life wouldn't get in the way and just let me review the stories that I love to read and write the reviews it so readily deserves.

I think this is one of my favorite chapters so far, though I know there is plenty more of the story to tell. Cooper's thought process throughout the song is perfect, going from scared and afraid to realization that he's free from the fears that held him back for so long.

The emphasis on specific words in the song (the ones in italics like "I've tried" and "be the good boy you always have to be") were so thought provoking to me. I could almost feel the emotion behind those words, how much he means them, how much he is feeling in that moment when he says them.

It was very heartfelt and very moving to me. Getting a peek into his mind, we see how a point of view we didn't get to see in the movie Frozen, though it was evident through Elsa's actions.

Like I said near the beginning, one of my favorite chapters thus far, not that the other ones weren't awesome as well :) I'm very excited for the next chapter; I'm wondering if any new characters will appear, characters that I'm very much looking forward to meeting. I'll just have to wait for the amazing chapter and see what happens!

sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
This was perfect. Blaine as Anna, dancing, singing, jumping up on things. Perfect.
sunshineoptimismandangels chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
This is an amazing start really, I am so excited. I love how you are writing Cooper and I feel so bad that he feels so guilty. Ugh!
Oh and making Sam Olaf? Brilliant.
JGgirl chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Once again amazing
ronnyangel88 chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
thank you so much for updating. Let it go is my favorite song out of the whole movie cant wait for another chapter
foxeeflame chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Oh my OATH! What an angsty and scary chapter! Poor Cooper finally had enough. He was so tired of controlling himself he was totally overwelmed. Just what will the cost be to his newfound "freedom"? Blaine is still so young and inexperienced, how will he take care of it all? PLEASE update soon!
Blainecrisslove chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
ms.hummel-anderson-cullen chapter 7 . 3/10/2014
I loved this chapter! I have been waiting for Cooper to sing Let it go! It deserves it's own very special chapter!
Jedikia chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I haven't seen frozen, I don't know what its about and I'm not even sure if its out yet
buttttt I will follow your story and read the rest when I can :3