Reviews for Marriage Contracts and Other Headaches
Great story thanks cx
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 2/22
So cute!
TitleGirl79 chapter 19 . 2/20
Wonderful story, thank you for writing.

I hope you did make that sequel. I'm crossing my fingers and going to your page now.
TitleGirl79 chapter 16 . 2/20
OMG, that is the best 'Wickham dies' scenario I have ever read! Great job!
TitleGirl79 chapter 8 . 2/20
"He wasn't about to be intimidated by a woman who didn't even come up to his chin." What a great line!
TitleGirl79 chapter 3 . 2/20
Oh no, here is our beloved, highhanded Darcy. Send the announcement before going to Hertfordshire, HA!
dawn chapter 19 . 2/17
a really good book. thank you for the good read.
c3lia chapter 19 . 1/29
first of all, thank you for taking the time to write this story and share it here with us :)
it's a nice story, but, in my opinion, it's "too light"; for exemple, both the "wickham leaving with lidia" and the "darcy wrote a letter saying he's going away" problems were created and resolved in a single chapter! I'd rather read more developed stories. But, regardless of that, this is still a nice story! hugs from Portugal, célia
c3lia chapter 11 . 1/27
First of all, congrats on your plot! it's very interesting! and you're a great author! In truth, I would like longer chapters, with more details, both descriptions and dialogue, but this is a very nice story, no matter what :) hugs from Portugal, celia
Your readers would be thrilled if you learnt the difference between "then" and "than."
Did you realize that "thort" is a dialetic spelling of "throat"? I believe the word you meant to use is "thwart."
HarnGin chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
"Lose" is a verb; the noun form is "loss." We are sorry for the bereaved's loss when they lose a loved one.
HarnGin chapter 13 . 11/14/2014
You know, I actually typed out a review for this chapter with seven (7) different grammatical and word usage errors listed. Then, after having a good laugh with my sister over some of your more egregious errors, I decided that you are never going to edit this story, and so, it is pointless to point out your errors. We both want to know, though, exactly WHERE Mr. Bennet put his foot.
HarnGin chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
FYI: A cleaver is a kind of knife.

"Her" is rarely the subject of a non-infinitive verb. (The previous sentence is an example of "rarely." :D)

Wickham is not "undeniable irresistable"; in his own mind, however, he believes himself to "undeniably irresistable." Personally, I find his "irrestibility" completely deniable. Somehow I think your Lizzy does as well.

Your chapters are entertaining. Your typos are often amusing, but, in your next story, or should you ever edit this one, you might want to proof a little more carefully.
HarnGin chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
I believe you mis-typed "acquaintance" and that you meant to type "thwart" rather than "thort."

Google that last one for a laugh, especially if the Urban Dictionary definition is the first that comes up.