Reviews for Marriage Contracts and Other Headaches
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 4 . 8/3
Thank goodness the contract wasn't with Jane. Mrs Bennet might have insisted it be carried out, and Darcy might not have had a chance to get to know Lizzy in time to realize that SHE was his true match.
sunshineandsparklesfan chapter 1 . 8/3
This premise is really fun. Either the Bennets get some money to help, or Darcy can marry Lizzy with the knowledge that his father would have approved.
Eleoopy chapter 17 . 7/2
Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Darcy why did u go with out hearing the name first?!
Breaking out the engagement the day before wedding. In regency? Is that even legal?!
Eleoopy chapter 10 . 7/2
Wow Darcy being jealous! Love it!
Eleoopy chapter 9 . 7/2
Can I skip the whole wickham part. I really cannot stand reading his evilness. After reading so many JAFF, I come to hate wickham and dread to read any fic with him and his evilness.
Eleoopy chapter 7 . 7/2
OMG love this chapter! Just love the banter and love how Charles ans bennet both feel lizzy and Darcy found the match. And clearly Darcy like her to send an express for the news. XD can’t wait to see Mrs bennet
Eleoopy chapter 5 . 7/2
I have to say, sometimes I felt mr bennet is very selfish for keeping lizzy for her future and this chapter really capture this. I know it’s hard to part with your children but you shouldn’t be happy of their misfortune when he did not did enough to guarantee her future when he passed away
Eleoopy chapter 3 . 7/2
Lol even Georgiana doesn’t like miss bingley! I wish JA put a hint on that cuz who would like Caroline really XD
Eleoopy chapter 2 . 7/2
Wow just found this story because of your other one shot. Love it so far! I notice you haven’t write since 2017, I hope you come back to write as I really like your fan fiction!
Anmaon chapter 19 . 5/11
What a story. I really love it. I like that you wrote about missunderstandings that can follow after eavesdropping. I look forward to read more books from you.
Fun story. Thank you.
MelodieMLB chapter 19 . 2/25
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you.
ercilia chapter 19 . 1/16
Acabo de descubrir esta historia. Es encantadora, divertida, ágil. Felicitaciones!
Stephyyyy01 chapter 5 . 12/30/2020